Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MattW, doesn't the bending which occurs after playing an aggressive shot, need fixing? Won't you like to see those side nets removed, to see the ball go further?

Those aren't bugs though, I could maybe understand wanting some updates from a non-console owner's perspective, but otherwise they're fairly arbitrary

Yeah! I'm also just saying and it was on @MattW wishlist on the last update, that he would have like to see those side nets removed, as he wanted to see how further he has hit the ball...

I'm lucky to own a PC and a console, I'll get the pc version as well

Hello @Ross

There will be an update to the Cricket Academy, expect it 28th March.

@BigAntStudiosRoss, what is your take on patch issues which some folks were discussing if we buy from outside in non cricketing countries like North America.

Will there be an issue in downloading patches if I buy from UK and have my PSN account in US? Or there won't be any issues as long as I keep my CA updated? I really don't know on how it works - like, if I keep CA updated in my laptop, will it update game related patches/fixes automatically in next login to my PS network. This might be a dumbest question, but I am eager to know on this process of making my game compatible with patches when i buy in North America. Thanks.

Patches/title updates should work regardless of where the disc is from (based on personal experience having played NTSC discs on a PAL console).

The issue arises when you specifically downloading DLC (i.e. not title updates). The DLC you download ultimately needs to be compatible with the disc you have. For example, the Australian (Euro) PSN store wouldn't give me access to DLC that is compatible with an NTSC (USA) disc. Meaning I would have to either get a PAL region disc, or set up a USA account and fund it with network cards. This is just from personal experience though.

Hell yeah! Preorder started in The Game Shop, india :):):):cheers

23m8peh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread