Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross has never said he's expecting anything in India. Certainly not to out-sell FIFA! He's selling the game there because; Cricket. There's an order from the distributor for 10,000 copies, that's what we know.

If that's true then I apologise as my assumption is proven incorrect. I didn't realise the number was referring to shipments and did not translate into expected sales.

You will though, see now where my comparisons of FIFA and DBC unit sales in India were stemming from. :)

cant wait to get online and destroy everyone in dbc 14. i will be called the king of dbc lol.send me your psn name if your intrested in doing online match up but im warning you all the champ is here

I'm sure they'd LIKE to sell 10k... whether they expect to, is another kettle of fish. They've certainly invested in getting the product over there on day one, so there's clearly a demand for it. Whether it sells is entirely up to people like you... buying the game, supporting it, getting friends involved and the most important thing... it being a good octopus squidding fish swimming seahorse of a game.

Might already have been answered is UK release 3rd April or we still awaiting news?

i have been really busy here in the west indies showing everyone the game annd convincing them to buy it.my friends really love the game and ive managed to convince them to pick up a copy

I'm sure they'd LIKE to sell 10k... whether they expect to, is another kettle of fish. They've certainly invested in getting the product over there on day one, so there's clearly a demand for it. Whether it sells is entirely up to people like you... buying the game, supporting it, getting friends involved and the most important thing... it being a good octopus squidding fish swimming seahorse of a game.

Yep. By the way, I live in UK, not India. Funnily, it was my dear friend blockerdave who told me some great things about my new neighbourhood.

Let's call it a night. Got some fish swimming sea horses to wake up to early in the morning.

Guys, please remind me again why piracy is bad ...

Might already have been answered is UK release 3rd April or we still awaiting news?

No answer has been given (that I can find), unfortunately.

Just a 'yes' or 'no' to the question, 'is there a possibility that the UK release date will be later than 3rd April?', would suffice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread