Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,I live in Holland,love Cricket.Have been following progress on this game for some time now.Glad it finally got a release date.But a bumper:noway ,i pre ordered it on
GameXchange - Trade in Games or Sell Games for Cash / Trade in games and DVDs or sell for CASH online. Top values for trade-in on DVDs and games for your Xbox 360, PC, Sony Playstation PS2, Vita, PS3, PSP and Nintendo Wii, Wii-U DS and 3DS. Low price . They have a release date of 18 April !. a whole month of waiting to go.:wave

Dont worry I dont think they have correct release date yet it will be same as other on 3-4 april. If you go into the link at gamexchange website you will see release date TBA by publisher.

If really game is released on 17th in UK then better to order from Aus,SA,India with express delivery people like you and me will get it till 11-12 better than 17 release and getting it on 20th.

But wait I am hopeful for announcement of UK today or monday and this will be settled.

Hell yeah! Preorder started in The Game Shop, india :):):):cheers

23m8peh.jpg

Good info so if it delays in UK india is where to order from they will give best possible service with delivery (2-3 days) and with express package will cost me around 80 euros and I though about paying 100 ? for dbc.

Win win situation.

To niwza92
where to pre order it?
online or in stores?
I don't know about online.But i usually preorder it at the store :)

----------

Good info so if it delays in UK india is where to order from they will give best possible service with delivery (2-3 days) and with express package will cost me around 80 euros and I though about paying 100 ? for dbc.

Win win situation.

:cheers :cheers .I think it will be more cheaper than 4000.I think it will be around 3500 considering gta 5 was just 2700 when i bought it.:)

@dhump Please stop worrying, Ross has said that he isn't concerned by the UK's situation so take his word for it, I am.

@dhump Please stop worrying, Ross has said that he isn't concerned by the UK's situation so take his word for it, I am.

I am not worried mate just considering the alternate :-)

Do they not sell the odd cricket game in Germany?

One more question here, Why is 3rd April a better date than late december last year? Apart from the day 1 patch, how is this better for sales ?

Ashes Cricket 13 destroyed the market.

That's all you need to know.

To niwza 92
Mate if we cant order it online can i have the phone number of game shop to preorder it??

Can anyone answer...IGN gameplay video...is that from the final copy...

Can anyone answer...IGN gameplay video...is that from the final copy...

Almost!! Some changes which were to be included in the Day1 patch are now incorporated in the final disc that would be available in retail!! The version from the IGN video did not have these changes!

Thanks for the patch info.

By the way, does anyone know a few prominent changes that the day-1 patch brings into the game? It'll give us a rough idea on how much improvement - and in which particular areas - we can expect in the 3rd April release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread