Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity I called Kmart and Target here and asked for DBC14 knowing they'd have cheap labour on. Here were the responses:

Kmart: (guy puts me on hold for 2 or 3 minutes and then asks) "Was that Dom or Don Bradman Cricket 14?". Alas, did not have any.

Target: "I'm pretty sure I've seen that game before and we did have copies but they must have all sold. We'll be getting more in though".

Out of curiosity I called Kmart and Target here and asked for DBC14 knowing they'd have cheap labour on. Here were the responses:

Kmart: (guy puts me on hold for 2 or 3 minutes and then asks) "Was that Dom or Don Bradman Cricket 14?". Alas, did not have any.

Target: "I'm pretty sure I've seen that game before and we did have copies but they must have all sold. We'll be getting more in though".

:lol

Funny....just rang my local EB Games, just in case I got them at a weak moment, and the response was:
"No date as yet mate...probably around October!" :facepalm

Funny....just rang my local EB Games, just in case I got them at a weak moment, and the response was:
"No date as yet mate...probably around October!" :facepalm

We should have a thread for all the responses folks are getting from retailers about the game :D

Went to EB in chapel st. Almost all had been pre ordered he said. No chance of breaking the date he reckoned. Anyone tried a big w?

Don bradman looks so happy :)

Attachments

• IMG-20140330-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20140330-WA0000.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 79
Author: Ross.

Attachments

• IMG-20140330-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20140330-WA0005.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 74
We've reached the 1000 pages now, you don't need to post everything in both threads.

----------

@BigAntStudios - surely 1000 pages and 25000 likes is video worthy?
rikfLUn.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread