Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author: Ross.

Once again...congrats dude.

How about some videos now (you can test the replay upload to YOUTUBE ):p

Nice to see that the manual is quite descriptive instead of just showing the controls. Good stuff there @BigAntStudios

Last edited:
hey FNK do you have the receipt for the game if so EB said if i show them that they will then take it to the boss to have early release
:yes

hey FNK do you have the receipt for the game if so EB said if i show them that they will then take it to the boss to have early release
:yes

That won't work given it was sold outside of Australia.

Could work if the employee is

a) a stupid 15-year-old
b) a top bloke

Unfortunately EB rarely has either

Don't the Gamesmen in Melbourne have this thing with Tru Blu? You could try them!

Genuinely want to know, what difference does it make to you as a consumer who already knows about the game?

Went into my local EB Games today and 4 days from release there's still no sign of this game at all.

that's pretty strange man are you sure as its on their websites and my local store manager has already rung me like a week and abit ago to let me know that he has it coming in. you should ask them at the counter they will be able to tell you directly

Of course no difference to me, I just happened to be in the mall for another reason so swung by EB out of interest. I'd imagine it may make some difference to those who would be interested but don't post on here. It's a curious marketing strategy and seems reasonable to me to expect that a simple box or poster in the store with an exclusive pre-order deal would likely result in more sales to people who may not read forums and don't know about the game. I assume there are a decent number of cricket fans who play video games but don't necessarily visit this site. I just want the game to succeed that's all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread