Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely want to know, what difference does it make to you as a consumer who already knows about the game?

It is important to the on going success of the game and possible franchise that as many people know about the game as possible. EB Games isn't just a store front for games; it is a key way to create visibility and market your game.

So if a someone who likes cricket or even knows someone who likes cricket walks into EB Games and doesn't see or hear anything about this game, that has a detrimental effect on the game. People can't purchase something they don't know exists or can trace to where it is available.

Just because we know about this game doesn't mean everyone who would like to purchase it does

Once again...congrats dude.

How about some videos now (you can test the replay upload to YOUTUBE ):p

Nice to see that the manual is quite descriptive instead of just showing the controls. Good stuff there @BigAntStudios

Din't @Ross just confirm that replay upload to Youtube was removed from the game?

...I don't know, but it must have something to do with your ears, because he's sitting on them?

You really have to listen carefully to what I type to get it sometimes...

so we have had 50 pages since i last checked at about 7 30 this morning!? ~_~

EDIT SORRY NO IM JUST A STUPID ASS THERE HAS ONLY BEEN LIKE 20 PAGES WOW...
(i couldnt find delete button)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread