Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just rang a couple in Perth. No joy. Some have said they have stock though.

Perth gets it first because getting stock there requires a TARDIS to allow for the time difference :p

Perth gets it first because getting stock there requires a TARDIS to allow for the time difference :p

Haha, it's better now there's no day light saving over east. It's a shorter teleport now with only 2hrs difference.

Are you saying that no one in perth will have stock yet though?

DBC14

what stores did you ring ??

----------

well if Perth have their stock because of the time difference, can they sell it today, so everyone can play it today and not stay up to date and be jealous of a guy in Dubai playing it, because if one gets to play it, we all should be able to :) !! :yes:yes:yes:yes

No dice at my local EB store, they don't think they'll get stock until Weds at the earliest. They were crazy helpful though so I've changed my online pre-order to the brick and mortar shop, because they were cool guys. Apparently a lot of interest in game toda, so a few people dropping by to see if it was available I guess... Good news!

Apparently a lot of interest in game toda, so a few people dropping by to see if it was available I guess... Good news!

Just out of interest @Ross....will you be keeping us abreast of how BA goes with DB14? I think a lot of us who've 'been here from the beginning' (ie. comments, annoyances, dribble, flames, etc - all part of a healthy online forum) would love to see how this game fares for you guys. Hell, we all have a 'vested interest' in it - not just as short term future customers...but as long term future customers, with a cricket game built how it should be (with an exciting future ahead).

Yeah I got a sarcastic response from Ellenbrook, but Clarkson, Joondalup and a Whitfords were alright. All said there's a lot more interest in the game. Two of them eluded to having stock. Haven't tried JB yet as I want the steel book. :-)

Can you give them the go ahead @Ross , just to alleviate the pain from the embarrassing loss last night in the T20 :-(

Eb colac has no displays up either !
And the target has it in the catalog what starts on Thursday

Have contacted a handful of JB stores in Perth and all have said that the game is embargoed until thursday and there is no chance of an early release - strike one!

Have also contacted a handful of Target stores and they mentioned that the game is in their weekly catalog this week but they are yet to receive stock - strike two!

Last edited:
I suppose the one good thing about the terrible WT20 format - at least Australia didn't lose to the UAE last night...

On another note while we wait for the game to release, I'm interested in the logistics of the release. Ross, are you able to share any information about this?

Example: how many copies are produced on the initial run?, how long does the distribution process take etc??

Just tried 2 EB stores on the Mornington Peninsula, no luck. The Frankston store says they won't get it in until Wednesday Night - Thursday Morning. Surely that isn't true?

I suppose the one good thing about the terrible WT20 format - at least Australia didn't lose to the UAE last night...

lol...c'mon mate, they didn't lose to UAE because they didn't play UAE :lol

Lets stick to being the almost-No 1 test team (beating the No 1 test team in their home country says something). :P

So after telling the EB Customer Support lady about @micgrech possibly picking up a copy, also telling the specific JB Hi Fi it is, this was her response:

Thanks so much for the information Callum.

I will let our team know to keep an ear out for any street date break in the area.

Regards,

Misty Guy

We shall see what happens tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread