Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you worried about xbox breaking and not ps3?

I guess when Ross alluded to the fact that Microsoft has been known to ban Xbox's/accounts for pre-accessing a game prior to a scheduled release date.. either the question gets put back onto the developer.. or they have to deal with customers complaining that their Xbox has become useless.

Don Bradman Cricket for PS3 - I've got mine

Hooreyyyyyy....:):):)I've got my copy of don bradman cricket 14 game last night. I bought 3 units from letstango.com last day. One of the benefits of living in Dubai is that we'll get most of the games before the official release. The gamers in Dubai will be the first to hands-on all the latest games.
BTW I'm really excited to play the much anticipated don bradman cricket 14 in my PS3g. I'm gonna play it today and I'll share my experience with you soon. In the meantime if you want to buy it, you can buy it online from letstango. they ships worldwide. I'm sharing the link here: Don Bradman Cricket 14 PlayStation 3 Best Price in Dubai UAE

Ross mentioned that xbox gets pirated more easily / frequently than ps3.

The "old" xbox 360, i.e. not the xbox 360 "slim" had a variety of mods that let you play games without the disk. Some used bits of hardware, some used software. Ultimately, people were able to come up with a software mod that let you play burnt games. To burn xbox games you required a special type of dvd drive to read the games and then a dual layer drive to burn them. None of the above was expensive, about 100 dollars max for the two dvd drives and the software mod to be done at a shop in Hawthorn, Melbourne.

I know because I had that on my 360 back home.

And before you ask, yes I still bought games. This method was obviously 95% used by pirates but could also be used just as a way of preserving the disks. I think the AFL Live disk would have been smashed by the time I finished with it if I didn't use backup copies :D

And yes, it was completely xbox live compatible (although there were scattered reports of the odd ban)

Now in Europe I have a "slim" xbox 360 that, when I last checked (about a year and a bit ago) the same hacks hadn't been come up with. Microsoft got smarter.

BEST MOD EVER though, was the WODE for the Wii:

wode-review-wii.jpg

You could put a Wii game into the Wii and then rip it, via WODE, to a hard drive. You then never need the disk again and can just play your whole game selection off a hard drive. It also made the loading times faster.

And PS3, at least in the place I went to in Hawthorn no mods for burnt games existed. Maybe they figured it out now, don't know.

No post for 37 mins....clearly everyone has destroyed their pcs, ipad, iphones following the pictures above.
I wish you all the best, priscirabzo....enjoy the game. No seriously....enjoy! :mad

Ross I just got my copy. And all my friends are getting it as well. As of right now its sold out in Karachi.

I have pushed the game as much as I can as a thanks for all the hard work you have put in.

From where I know some people wanted to buy it in Karachi.

If one store breaks, then all stores can break so that they don't lose business. The first store to break is then subject to fines, depending on how lenient the publishers are

i asked my friend who works at JBHiFi, he said he doesnt want to pay $20,000 penalty for breaking the street date.

i asked my friend who works at JBHiFi, he said he doesnt want to pay $20,000 penalty for breaking the street date.

Tell him he is soft and he should sacrifice his money for all of the cricket fans that haven't got the game. :p

It's funny how a game developed by Australians and named after an Australian is already out in many countries but not in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread