Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
11m6kwo.jpg

Please kill me 6 more days

DanDango

Club Cricketer
I am moving next week and the new place don't have an land line install. So steam is out for me till the new line is installed. Will run the update on my 3G. Good thing is I am now 3km away from the beach but DBC 14 will steal all my free time.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am ready for PC version too. :D Despite having in PS3, still excited to get this on PC as well on day1 of PC release.

Looking forward to PS4 next year!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 37

ciki

School Cricketer
can someone tell me whether we can play steam version offline?

You can play any steam game offline, except online games. When you start a game without internet on steam just click option run offline or something like that. But you won't be able to play online pvp matches withot connection but career mode & other features will be playable.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
can someone tell me whether we can play steam version offline?

You need to be online to put it into offline mode, and even then, you have to be online at least once a week or two because it will delete your login data. Whether you buy the physical copy or digital download, this will be the same, as they will both run through Steam anyway. Yes, it's a ridiculous pain if you don't have internet access (I speak from experience) but that's the way it is.

shan111

Associate Captain
5 more long days to go. It's a bit easier to wait since I've the PS3 version of the game to play but the PC version with most of the bugs fixed is going to be a much better than experience than the PS3.

Good thing is that I probably don't have to worry about my PC not being able to run it properly since it can run Skyrim with more than 200 mod installed and ENB. :p

On the flip side, I think I need to get a new Xbox360 controller. The one I have now is pretty old, at least 5-6 years. Just love the grip that I get on Xbox360 controller. Was hoping that the controller included with the game itself would be something like Xbox360 one, but unfortunately it looks more like a PS3 one.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
I am ready for PC version too. :D Despite having in PS3, still excited to get this on PC as well on day1 of PC release.

Looking forward to PS4 next year!

I have his Brother with no tails :p

----------

1.8, not 1.18, but yes, even that is quite small a figure

Yeh 1.8 ........... but considering modern games, this is a peanut :p Then again Quality >>>>>>>> Quantity ;)

Ricco_M

Club Captain
Pre-ordered the game last night on steam but noticed that I can't pre-download any of the file. Will this change closer to release date next thursday?

Also I was wondering what time the game is released on steam on the 26th - is it linked to say 00.01 hrs eastern Austrailian time and available worldwide simultaneously or do you have to wait for the stroke of midnight in your own time zone?

......sorry ...yep :yes you can tell I'm looking forward to this release

Chief

Panel of Selectors
I was wondering what time the game is released on steam on the 26th - is it linked to say 00.01 hrs eastern Austrailian time and available worldwide simultaneously or do you have to wait for the stroke of midnight in your own time zone?

Normally it's a worldwide thing at the same time everywhere. So could be 9am in Aus and midnight in the UK.

----------

Pre-ordered the game last night on steam but noticed that I can't pre-download any of the file. Will this change closer to release date next thursday?

This is usually (if at all) only available like 24hrs before launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread