Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have his Brother with no tails :p

Haha, I didn't actually want to go for gamepad as I already have the Sony PS3 one but again, I don't want to override my bluetooth drivers of my PC. So just went for the wired one. ;)

i need answer for following questions, please someone answer
1) i am planning to purchase DBC thru steam, there are frequent powercuts in my area, i fear that the download might stop halfway due to powercuts, can i redownload from where i left?
2)i have 2 pcs in my home, can i play the same game which i downloaded in first pc on the other?
3) will there be something like license key generated for my account so that i can use that license later if i uninstall and reinstall?

Since 1 and 3 have been answered: I'll go for number 2. You'll have to redownload the game on every PC that you use: that's the way that Steam's copy protection works. You can't copy the files from one PC to another: if you could do that then it'd make piracy easy.

Steam also has no maximum number of PCs rule: you can run Steam games on as many PCs as you own. Some games have multiple forms of DRM that restricts this; but that's pure evil and I'm guessing that DBC doesn't since its the best way of pissing your customers off...

Since 1 and 3 have been answered: I'll go for number 2. You'll have to redownload the game on every PC that you use: that's the way that Steam's copy protection works. You can't copy the files from one PC to another: if you could do that then it'd make piracy easy.

Steam also has no maximum number of PCs rule: you can run Steam games on as many PCs as you own. Some games have multiple forms of DRM that restricts this; but that's pure evil and I'm guessing that DBC doesn't since its the best way of pissing your customers off...

They have a feature with steam which is Call In-Home Streaming.
You dont need to download the game on to your next pc, you can Run it off your Main PC which have it.
You will not be able to play The Computer it is streaming from, of course.

Well the streaming works well for me. When i can play my games on my bed when i get tired sitting down. :D . plus Don't need any powerful laptop to use it . Just need a Good Wireless Box.

Yeah; but that also needs an internet connection: and I think that westindies is asking whether he could download on one computer and manually move it since his internet is unstable. With flaky internet; I wouldn't be streaming games through steam!

Nope the steam streaming don't require internet Connection since its running off the Home Network. just tested it to see if it really work.
but yeah, maybe he wants to have it on another system to run it differently. since the stream would still require the Main computer which is install on to be running and would be unable to use it.

Matt can we have your review about the simulation in career mode in the PC version..:)

can anyone tell me if there is tournament mode or not in DBC 14?

I don't own the game since pc version is not out yet but I read many forums about it so I can tell you that : yes you can create tournament but cannot choose stadiums for specific match.

You can't copy the files from one PC to another: if you could do that then it'd make piracy easy.

You can actually. It's how I don't have to redownload my 1.2TB of Steam games every time I reinstall windows.

If you install steam on both computers, you can just copy the steamapps folder over.

As to the piracy issue, most games require steam to be running at the time so even if you had the files, you would need steam running to play it

----------

You can't play both at the same time though because you can only log into steam on one computer at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread