Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westindies

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
shud i install the game in the same folder as the cricket academy i have now or a new folder, will the game overwrites the cricket academy regardless of the game install location?

sobti

School Cricketer
Pre-ordered Dbc14 through steam and now all set to play some real cricket. Thanks BA and PC!

aabretz

Banned
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
shud i install the game in the same folder as the cricket academy i have now or a new folder, will the game overwrites the cricket academy regardless of the game install location?
I would remove the demo fully and then install the full game from the start so its nice and fresh.. Less chance of anything going wrong:thumbs

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PreBooKed

pre booked the game on steam, now waiting for it to be available. Can anybody confirm time of release in india??

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
pre booked the game on steam, now waiting for it to be available. Can anybody confirm time of release in india??

It'll release world-wide at the same time: I'd guess either Midnight Australian time or Midnight UK Time. It'd have to be confirmed by someone from Big Ant though, since I don't believe that it has been mentioned.

Also; in the rare event of the PC version breaking date, there will be no way of activating the game through Steam prior to the release date/time, although you may be able to preload, I've never bought a retail Steam-activated game before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread