Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame @Dutch :)

I didn't have time to check it myself because of the other issues going on - it's meant to be skippable.

@BigAntStudios @HBK619 It is always nice to have a go to person to blame! Anyway it was actually zimrahil who asked about a possibility of seeing the weather forecast before the start of days play, which has now been fixed......

........my question related to the actual scoreboard.

It has all the stats and details of the match being played but cant be seen unless you view it in replay mode.....people are screaming for a way to view the current match situation......why not use that darn good scoreboard, maybe it can flash up with a button press or at the end of the over come into view....it is so well made and acurate in its details it is a shame not to use it productively in the game....

I had a few more goes today, and I not sure if AI is cheating or something.

Or I still suck at bat/bowl.

I managed to get AI out for 9~140 (just now) or so runs, but it seems when to bat, I still loose every single game, regardless how well I do bowling.

Also, is it me, or just really hard to do angle shots? I find it too sensitive.

Just me who hit the academy when I got the game then? 13 hours and counting and I haven't faced or delivered a ball yet - nearly there though! :lol

Does anyone know if there's a way of backing up all the Academy data (teams, players, kits, lists, etc) as in a specific file that I can back up in case I lost it somehow, so I wouldn't have to go through downloading all over again. There's a ~6MB save file in the My Games/Don Bradman Cricket 14 folder along with the configuration settings. Would that be it, or is that something else?

@Dutch I thought it was clear I blamed you because you were not around and Zim was - that's how we roll at Big Ant :p

@HBK619 See above and add to list.

Just me who hit the academy when I got the game then? 13 hours and counting and I haven't faced or delivered a ball yet - nearly there though! :lol

Does anyone know if there's a way of backing up all the Academy data (teams, players, kits, lists, etc) as in a specific file that I can back up in case I lost it somehow, so I wouldn't have to go through downloading all over again. There's a ~6MB save file in the My Games/Don Bradman Cricket 14 folder along with the configuration settings. Would that be it, or is that something else?
That's the file, it's all saved to your profile. Cherish it. ;)

That's the file, it's all saved to your profile. Cherish it. ;)

Excellent - so as long as I keep that file backed up just in case, I've got everything from the Academy that I've done on my own game all kept safe? :)

Thanks for all the great work by the way guys - just need to set up the career mode competition lists and then I should be good to get started! :cheers

Hang at exit and no save and load option...

It hangs while exiting a game and there is no save and load options in the pause menu while playing.....

----------

game hangs at exit and no save and load options in the pause menu while playing....

Hey Ross I don't have the game yet, but I want to know that Can I put my CA 6mb my documents file into DBC14 my documents folder so I won't have to download the squade patch. IS it possible?

I have not got my copy yet. But my friend online wants to ask how to play pc version online? He is having some issues. Asking me what ID should I create to play online? Guys help out here as I dont have the game yet so cant look into this.
Give the exact procedure for pc version online play.

Thanks

Give the exact procedure for pc version online play.
- Select 'Online' from the main menu.
- Play online.

Hey Ross I don't have the game yet, but I want to know that Can I put my CA 6mb my documents file into DBC14 my documents folder so I won't have to download the squade patch. IS it possible?
No.

@Dutch; I curse you for bringing up the idea to make the start up screen to wait for user's interruption. :p Possibility of we waiting and pressing the resume button to proceed(every match) >>>>> Possibility of Rain within a season(once in a while).

- Select 'Online' from the main menu.
- Play online.

No.

Any ID to create? in game? He is asking me this question. I dont know what to answer. And also he is asking how to invite friend in online matchup?

Spent 18 hours in the academy so far, just editing a last few lineups, and had that rather awkward moment of finding someone I went to school with, who I had no idea had gone on to play first class, haha! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread