Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that Avast error is due to a legit copy of the game.

I don't believe that Avast error is due to a legit copy of the game.

Believe it my friend. It's happening on my PC too & I own a legit copy on PC & PS3 as well.

I would update your avast to the latest version because I've run avast for years and never once has it picked up a game as malware.

I recently downloaded the game from steam & I can't connect to Cricket Academy to download the replacement teams. Is there any way to download that 6 MB patch manually or any specific site or anyone can email me?
Please guys help me out I want to start my career but can't do it with those fake players.:(

Believe it my friend. It's happening on my PC too & I own a legit copy on PC & PS3 as well.

may b ur pc already has virus and its converting every new EXE file into virus... sme viruses does that.. replicates... Install fresh copy of windws n dont frget to deleat the hidden "system restore" folder present in each drive!

There are no virus in game itself !

Anyone else stuck in an infinite steam update loop? It keeps downloading an update for the game (about 6mb) and when I launch the game it starts downloading the update again :facepalm

Okay, I got my copy of the game today via Steam. The game looks stunning if not for a slightly lower FPS than would've been ideal. I can surely do away with some of the graphics but I'm not sure which I should while not ruining my gaming experience. Help?

PS: I'm running it on 1280x720 resolution. Any lower and it looks ugly. Also turned off VSync.

Okay, I got my copy of the game today via Steam. The game looks stunning if not for a slightly lower FPS than would've been ideal. I can surely do away with some of the graphics but I'm not sure which I should while not ruining my gaming experience. Help?

PS: I'm running it on 1280x720 resolution. Any lower and it looks ugly. Also turned off VSync.

Disable AA, Ambient Occlusion, Bloom & Depth of Field. Disabling DOP & Bloom gave me a 10 fps boost.

If you're using a Nvidia GPU let me know I'll provide you my Control panel settings.

Disable AA, Ambient Occlusion, Bloom & Depth of Field. Disabling DOP & Bloom gave me a 10 fps boost.

If you're using a Nvidia GPU let me know I'll provide you my Control panel settings.

i keep all those on i get 60 fps -D

Not Nvidia. Intel HD Graphics. I've already set the Bloom and Depth Of Field to low and got the FPS to a decent rate. I'll try disabling AA and Ambient Occlusion too, if it makes it more smoother.

After 22 hours editing in the academy, I finally gave the practice mode a go - man, bowling is trickier than I imagined, haha! I'm guessing there's a knack to it that comes with practice, but it's not quite as intuitive as the batting from the off as a first impression. Massively versatile though so hopefully I can learn to use it well. Career mode, here I come.

Has the fix been found for the endless waiting to exit error?

The same problem of the game hanging when i forfeit the a match or after ending a match happens....
The screen shows "Waiting to exit" and remains in that state until it is terminated using alt+F4..Can anyone help me out?

Plz help me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread