Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Depends which platform: I got a digital PS3 copy, so I don't have one. Someone said that the PC version comes with one as a PDF (or similar) when you install the game though?
The manual on the digital PS3 version is available via the XMB while in-game. ;)

deep007ism

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
can we play local co-up.. which means 2 players vs comp?

don1282

School Cricketer
PC Specification

Hi! My LAptop specification is:

NViDIA geforce gt 740M, Intel I7 -4700 MQ@ 2.4 ghz 8 gb ram & 2gb dedicated.

When i Run the game on full hd it lags a little bid but slightly below 1920*1080 it dosen't. Kindly please advice what settings can i do

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Hey you did wonderful job by editing CA.
Please share your mydocuments/dbc14 6mb file, upload it here so we can use it.
Thnx in advance.

The file is automatically linked to your Steam profile, and it includes all your in-game stats, achievements, some of the selected options, and so on, as well as all the academy editor stuff, so I don't think that would work if you tried to share it, or use it on another profile. It only takes five or ten minutes to download all the teams you want, as long as you know which ones you want, and what you're doing, I just spent extra time going through some really specific things like making sure there was uniformity in the names of kits and lineups, making sure the defaults were set up appropriately for them, removing any remaining duplicate players, and removing all the sponsors from all the kits (just because they bug me personally). Then I edited a couple of batting lineups to make sure I wasn't going to overwrite anyone important for my county or country in career (though it could still happen in the Aus/Ind teams) and went from there. If you're not fussed about the things I took ages over though, which most people wouldn't be, you can have all the teams and everything set up in under 15 minutes.

ciki

School Cricketer
So I played T10s & T20s in tours & compete mode with amateur & Pro difficulty. Best cricket game of all time:clap
But I found that.....
1. Hitting 6s & 4s are easy than taking singles. [in both amateur & pro mode]
2. AI is too much clever in subject of running bet. wickets. No run outs!
3. I hit too many sixes with aggressive shot button.
4. When I hit straight most of the time bowler stops the bowl & drops the catches. So I have to watch that replay everytime this happens.
5. Deep Mid on/off is filled with players in whole match so can't get a run by hitting slightly straight. So You can hit over deep mid on/off & get 4s & 6s.
AI is really stupid in matter of fielding.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
One quick question to @BigAntStudios. Does the retail copy installation also have to go through the Steam application? I intend to buy the PC version to go with my console purchase but what bothers me is the fact that I have issues in running steam in my university campus (authenticated proxy servers). Is there a workaround for the verification to be done online via the browser or is it only possible on the steam application right now?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One quick question to @BigAntStudios. Does the retail copy installation also have to go through the Steam application? I intend to buy the PC version to go with my console purchase but what bothers me is the fact that I have issues in running steam in my university campus (authenticated proxy servers). Is there a workaround for the verification to be done online via the browser or is it only possible on the steam application right now?

Only via the Steam application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread