Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your steam username?

Can I download the game twice from Steam? I'm shortly moving to a hostel, so I'll have two laptops. One for hostel and one is the family PC. Can I download the game in both?

If not then I'd better take the DVD.

Thanks.

There have been two or three updates since last friday for the PC version. But there were no changle logs along with those patches. It would be nice if @BigAntStudios could provide the changelogs.

There have been two or three updates since last friday for the PC version. But there were no changle logs along with those patches. It would be nice if @BigAntStudios could provide the changelogs.
As @MattW posted we are alerting people to the changes. Since we're fixing things on a day to day basis, there's not always going to be a long list of things.

We will also be putting up the fixes on the Steam Store page under 'Update Notes'.

Can I download the game twice from Steam? I'm shortly moving to a hostel, so I'll have two laptops. One for hostel and one is the family PC. Can I download the game in both?

If not then I'd better take the DVD.

Thanks.

ya the game is tied to your account and you can download it as many times as you want, and play on both computers , but can be logged in to only one pc at a time.

The number of women on here is roughly the same as in the games industry... approaching zero.

According to the last industry survey, it was estimated at about 11%, paid about 20% less.

It's getting better. Very, very slowly.

According to the last industry survey, it was estimated at about 11%, paid about 20% less.

It's getting better. Very, very slowly.

We figured that this survey included the booth babes at Tokyo Game Show and this inflated the numbers greatly.

We figured that this survey included the booth babes at Tokyo Game Show and this inflated the numbers greatly.

:)

Actually I double checked: I was quoting from the 2009 study. This year's IGDA numbers had females up to 22% and males at 76%.

Sightation required

Need more? I can keep the citations coming....

tokyo-game-show-2013-phot-523e0b73854b5.jpg

tokyo-game-show-2008-coverage-wrap-up-20081012072331392-000.jpg

:)

Actually I double checked: I was quoting from the 2009 study. This year's IGDA numbers had females up to 22% and males at 76%.

yeah, that's the one we were discussing in the office... perhaps they included the booth babes at E3 for the first time hence the increase. Does anyone really believe that 1/5th the industry is female?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread