Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is too buggy....Its always bugging me to play more and more...;):D

hey ross! i have asked it quiet a few times..but i got no reply..i am again asking today! how to change the jersey in to short sleeve, full sleeve or jumper or something else? can we change it?

@MattW someone is Spammin for a bannin.

It's similar to hurtin for a squirtin, or tootin for a rootin, but much less fun for all concerned.

Last edited:
Good things come to those who wait

Been waiting on buying the game till I knew I was going to have time to play it properly. One Multiple Sclerosis relapse later and that time is now!

Spent a lot of time reading the forums and the interaction from the developer has amazed me. The fact that they respond to problems and questions on the fly is something to be really admired.

Looking forward to losing myself in this game for some time...as soon as the bugger shows up in the mail.

Been waiting on buying the game till I knew I was going to have time to play it properly. One Multiple Sclerosis relapse later and that time is now!

Spent a lot of time reading the forums and the interaction from the developer has amazed me. The fact that they respond to problems and questions on the fly is something to be really admired.

Looking forward to losing myself in this game for some time...as soon as the bugger shows up in the mail.

sorry to hear of your health issue, but this is a great game, you'll enjoy it!

i can't release ball in don bradman cricket 14

i had a cheap pc controller that has two analog sticks...... and while i'm playing it says move L i move it and worked but when it comes to press R down i did that but won't happen anything can any one say where can i get wrong and i also can't play shots please can any one suggest abt this :(

I did well in bowling today, 9/180 New Zealand vs (I forgot against who!) in a 50 over match.

But my batting as per usual sucks, all out for ~125?

The problems is the when trying to go for singles (even 4s/6s), I can't remember the controls to angel the shots, and how much power I need.

Gets really frustrating, lol.

i had a cheap pc controller that has two analog sticks...... and while i'm playing it says move L i move it and worked but when it comes to press R down i did that but won't happen anything can any one say where can i get wrong and i also can't play shots please can any one suggest abt this :(

Can you post a picture of your controller? In my controller there's a button which enables/disables the use of the right analog stick, so I think it would be the same for yours.

So happy I didnt get the game for xbox! Seems like PC is the way to go and Im picking up my copy as soon as I get a decent gfx card....

Anyhoo...Im not much of a PC gamer, so bear with me...but if I download the game from Steam will I get the manual with it? Are there advantages of buying the physical disc over the downloaded one, apart from the obvious "physical" difference?

You get a digital download of the manual, yes.

You get a box and a disc; that's about it. If you're Internet wouldn't handle a 2gb download, then get the physical version. If it could, then I'd personally recommend Steam since it'll probably be cheaper. You have to activate the physical version through Steam, so it ends up the same anyway!

It's also worth noting you can bring up the manual at any stage via the menu...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread