Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had first match that was interrupted due to rain, which was cool. Was a Big Bash game in the Sydney derby.

It got interrupted again halfway through and was reduced to 12 overs, but then the game restarted with me bowling out the 13th over. After the over the game crashed - maybe it meant to limit both innings to 12 overs and then switch sides, but failed to do so and then broke afterwards?

A thought. I'm still running the dev version (after initial problems at launch) so when I get home from work I'll see if there's a log file somewhere. Is there a particular email I should file it to?

Just PM @HBK619

Ok my batting gone to crap again.

Scenario #1 Any angle shot I get caught out by the other side's team fielders.
Scenario #2 I continue to hit straightish hits, thus get caught out by fielders behind the bowler, or the fielders left or right side of me.

Is there any video explaining how to bat properly?

I am using my Xbox 360 controller on an extended UBS cable so I can play from my bed, or sitting using my bigger screen. This means the controller isn't directly plugged into a PC USB port so every time I get vibration in game, the controller disconnects. I hate vibration personally - it is a useless feature most of the time - is there a way to turn it off either in game or through Windows?

I am using my Xbox 360 controller on an extended UBS cable so I can play from my bed, or sitting using my bigger screen. This means the controller isn't directly plugged into a PC USB port so every time I get vibration in game, the controller disconnects. I hate vibration personally - it is a useless feature most of the time - is there a way to turn it off either in game or through Windows?

I think it is an option in the general options menu........

some screenshots..
D21wsnw.jpg

b6V5Ev7.jpg

boHhDZa.jpg

SwrnYoO.jpg

Xa9KNUX.jpg

Enjoying the game so far. This is probably one of the most unique Cricket game I've ever played. However, the Batting is immensely difficult. In my 2-3 days of playing, I've been unable to go past 25 runs. While the bowling is a blast, more than in any cricket game I've ever experienced, the batting is frustrating. I don't mind a learning curve, but ughh.... I need to score some runs. I'd love for there to be a proper tutorial or a way to reduce the difficulty on the career mode. Going to keep playing this for a while, though.

Just had an odd error where a catch was caught in the deep, then on replay the fielder was absent entirely from the action and the ball just bobbled up and down a little. Game crashed to desktop.

I've emailed through the error to the relevant person already, but others might want to see if this happens to them too. PC version here.

The same problem of the game hanging when i forfeit the a match or after ending a match happens....
The screen shows "Waiting to exit" and remains in that state until it is terminated using alt+F4..Can anyone help me out?

I am also facing the above same problem anyone have a solution plz tell us ????

Last edited by a moderator:
and there should me one more camera option which is BALL CAMERA is best feature in the game but why bradman cricket didn't give this option ?? whenever i play shot i have no idea how far a fielder from reaching the ball and how much runs to take ball camera should be added in the game

----------

I just want to know how can i get correct players name in the game ? is there any patch or fix for that ? ......

----------

@ BigAntStudios @ i have downloaded this game from ---- website here is the link you can check it ............... i dont know the version of this game exactly

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god...

@ BigAntStudios @ i have downloaded this game from ---- website here is the link you can check it ............... i dont know the version of this game exactly

If we could all take this mans confidence into our day to day lives, the world would be a much funnier place.

I just like he switched to ComicSans to make that particular post. It was note-perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread