Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Flipkart has already shipped the limited edition disc today. They also provided the tracking ID for bluedart courier. So that information must have been wrong.

Even i got the shipping details from eBay. But they told they will ship it by 4th July only.

We'll check that out - @HBK619

Hey I Also Having the same problem whenever existing the casual match the game hangs on "waiting to exit" i mean this is ridiculous anyone having the solution

Buy the game and I'll help you fix it.... oh wait... that fixes it.

Sorry, forgot - almighty tweak off "you're aekant"

Is your name really meant to said like "you're aekant"... really?

Last edited:
15% more scripted randomness

Oh. Oh I see... So wait, wait... You're not what I said you are, I am? Oh my... Don't I feel foolish.

I can't believe it.

I'm so sorry. To you, and all members of the forum

You know the process blocker, 18 cakes and nudez you can choose how many of each.

Just had first match that was interrupted due to rain, which was cool. Was a Big Bash game in the Sydney derby.

It got interrupted again halfway through and was reduced to 12 overs, but then the game restarted with me bowling out the 13th over. After the over the game crashed - maybe it meant to limit both innings to 12 overs and then switch sides, but failed to do so and then broke afterwards?

A thought. I'm still running the dev version (after initial problems at launch) so when I get home from work I'll see if there's a log file somewhere. Is there a particular email I should file it to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread