Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just advanced down the pitch, mistimed the shot and edged it straight into the ground off to the side. I was given out LBW. The ball did not go anywhere near my legs, nor the stumps, nor was it caught. Slightly pissed off considering the precarious position of the scoreboard at the time. Bizarre.

Good to see the Somerset batsmen will be taking part in Red Nose Day this year.

image.png

Remember everyone, always keep your eyes on the ball.

Any advice on the game crashing to desktop ? Any mode I can get somewhere up to about 7 (couldn't be as little as 2 balls) then it crashes to the desktop

Windows 7
AMD 3ghz APU
Radeon 6650
4GB Ram

Any advice on the game crashing to desktop ? Any mode I can get somewhere up to about 7 (couldn't be as little as 2 balls) then it crashes to the desktop

Windows 7
AMD 3ghz APU
Radeon 6650
4GB Ram

Better post it here along with your Steam ID as well.

Steam downloaded an update of July 4 today in my PC and Norton antivirus picked it up as trojan! :(

I went to history & excluded from future scan but how to get back my blocked exe back? Should I install the game again from steam?

Should I install the game again from steam?
Right click DBC14 inside Steam, click Properties and then click the Use the Verify Integrity of Game Cache button of the Local Files tab.
Nj3udqi.png

This will compare your installed files against what should be there and download anything that's missing/wrong.

Thanks @MattW; It worked like charm, was wondering for long time in different folders! Thanks again.

Is there a way to change at which number I bat at in career mode, or do I have to start again? Batting at number 7 for Notts isn't as fun as I thought (usually batting with Malleny and then Siddle, Shazad and the rest of the bowlers) Thinking of moving up to 5 to replace Patel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread