Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its like dragging a dead horse through a swamp these days..........feck me.....

----------

Hey,

is there a way to change where in the order my player bats in career mode without having to start it again?

I think you forgot to reply to my PM? Why?

I have Don Bradman Cricket 14 game....I'm already installed...but it's all team players names are wrong.....why????????????what the reason....& I have "Asus & Genius" game pad...but this game to not working..game pad are working 100%...why??????..then how to play this game step by step video please........please reply soon.....god bless you

say this on a redlight signal, someone might drop you an original dbc14!

Can someone (with a decent system who run the game at ultra settings) let me know what is the best settings to play DBC14 with for the best graphics quality. Does enabling MSAA in the NVIDIA control panel do anything? Or is it best to just use FXAA from the in-game graphics settings?

Can someone (with a decent system who run the game at ultra settings) let me know what is the best settings to play DBC14 with for the best graphics quality. Does enabling MSAA in the NVIDIA control panel do anything? Or is it best to just use FXAA from the in-game graphics settings?

I usually run the game on max settings from the menu. To push the boundaries of the graphics I turned on all options for the application within the NVIDIA control panel to max (Anisotropic Filtering to 16x, FXAA on, Antialiasing Transparency to 8x Supersample etc.) and there was minimal improvement if any. The only thing it did was reduce performance. It made the game run with a slight stutter. I also followed the guide put on here by Madman for Down Sampling and that made a noticeable difference as theoretically your running it on a higher resolution.

Okay, so forget:

- The Doctored pitch
- Australia v Russia T10 match
- The keeper and first slips positioning

That's a slip catch!

9TZ5ohF.jpg

I have Don Bradman Cricket 14 game....I'm already installed...but it's all team players names are wrong.....why????????????what the reason....& I have "Asus & Genius" game pad...but this game to not working..game pad are working 100%...why??????..then how to play this game step by step video please........please reply soon.....god bless you

Not sure where you are from, but I am positive there must be some type of education going on there?

Even if it's lower grade 4 year old classes, please do attend them.

when i start to play it appears that lost conection to controler one.how to fix it

There needs to be more work on player momentum and movement in the field. It's odd seeing a thick edge, and the keeper kind of strolling to it. Players should be diving from their position, not sauntering to the ball in such circumstances.

----------

i downloaded it from torrent

Not really the place to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread