Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont want to steal it and i saw it on internet hence i downloaded it.if you could tell me it would be helpful otherwise cool

He's saying that you pirated a copy and expect to get assistance.

i dont want to steal it and i saw it on internet hence i downloaded it.if you could tell me it would be helpful otherwise cool

Type into google "Steam", go to their website, download Steam, create an account and all that, then search "Don Bradman Cricket 14" and buy the game. At that point it should not only work properly, but if there are any problems we'll (as will the creators) be more than happy to help.

People post it so openly that sometimes I wonder if they genuinely know that they are pirating stuff. That or they are acting innocent

You make that sound as if your are compelled to download anything you see on the internet. Be honest, you sought out torrent to get the game without paying for it. It's stealing and if everybody did it there'd be no game.

We can't stop people from torrenting the game, but as a community we are making a stand and nobody suspected of pirating the game will get any help.

You make that sound as if your are compelled to download anything you see on the internet. Be honest, you sought out torrent to get the game without paying for it. It's stealing and if everybody did it there'd be no game.

We can't stop people from torrenting the game, but as a community we are making a stand and nobody suspected of pirating the game will get any help.

To be fair, I'm willing to help them...

...on how to buy the game.

To be fair, I'm willing to help them...

...on how to buy the game.

I am sure they already know how to buy the game legally. I mean if they can search for, and find, pirate versions on torrent sites, they can very well find out the legal channels for purchasing the game. They simply choose to steal and be a thief and I don't think anyone can turn them around.

Can we move on now; the guy is banned and can't see your posts anyway!

After the last update about 30mb, Game is lagging for me :mad

Any details at all on that? Lagging where exactly?

(We didn't change any code in the game itself, it was bug fixes for the UI and mod's).

Played two games tonight, and about 5 overs in connection was lost both times.

I was getting spanked and wasn't me quitting, so seemed a little strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread