Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I jst got d game today but not able 2 access d academy.. it says i have an older version of cricket academy bt i am having 10000n.. pls help me..

I jst got d game today but not able 2 access d academy.. it says i have an older version of cricket academy bt i am having 10000n.. pls help me..

Have you let steam fully update your game?

You've already done it. Because you downloaded the game from Steam. Because you own the game, correct?

We need to come up with a codeword for this shit, Snowy. Lets trial "We've got ourselves a cake-****er?"

I didn't downloaded it from steam coz my net speed is damm slow instead my brother ordered it from an online store n send me the game in a pendrive

I didn't downloaded it from steam coz my net speed is damm slow instead my brother ordered it from an online store n send me the game in a pendrive
Regardless of whether you downloaded it from Steam or not, it still needed to be activated with Steam, or it isn't legit.

How to activate it from steam.. Bcoz its not a pirated vrsion its original... N if its pirated than its a big mistake n m really sorry 4 dat...

@MattW instead of pirate can we have it has thief ?

Pirate is the generally accepted term for them at this point.

----------

How to activate it from steam.. Bcoz its not a pirated vrsion its original... N if its pirated than its a big mistake n m really sorry 4 dat...

You need to install through steam for a legitimate copy. If you can start the game and steam isn't involved, it's not a legitimate copy.

Here is the steam store page: Don Bradman Cricket 14

Legitimate games don't tend to come on pendrives by the way. Maybe a nearby store is selling a disk version of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread