Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Cover Revealed!

By advent, you mean the arrival? Or do you mean the four proceding sundays before christmas? :(

i can't pay more than 2.7k for steam but if DBC17 is approx 2.4 than i will buy on release day. I am student so unable to buy games but i am fan of cricket so i will buy every version of Big Ant DBC if the price suits my budget,

i can't pay more than 2.7k for steam but if DBC17 is approx 2.4 than i will buy on release day. I am student so unable to buy games but i am fan of cricket so i will buy every version of Big Ant DBC if the price suits my budget,

Simple choice for you or any other person who wants to purchase DBC 17 or any other video game/product/sevice... either save up enough money to purchase the game/product/service at its selling price on release date or buy it when you have sufficient funds available. Don't understand what the point of 2.4K or 2.7K is. Big Ant or Tru Blu is unlikely to lower their selling price because of you. It's like me saying "I like Porsche and would buy every model if it costs less than $27K", i.e. utterly pointless as Porsche is unlikely to lower their sales price to "suit my budget".

Reading threads about grass textures > Brexit.

Brexit is great when the majority of your income is paid in USD. A shitty pound = I earn more. :D

Brexit is great when the majority of your income is paid in USD. A shitty pound = I earn more. :D

Yeah - Assuming Hillary wins tonight the dollareedoo is looking sweet for those of us that get paid in it (Thank you Appstore!). But that doesn't make Brexit great. Far far from it.

Yeah - Assuming Hillary wins tonight the dollareedoo is looking sweet for those of us that get paid in it (Thank you Appstore!). But that doesn't make Brexit great. Far far from it.

Im betting on Trump, not that i have any stake or interest, nor support. But its been a decade of Right wing parties everywhere to win.

The prob with left is they just forget totally about right in most countries.

I was hoping it was sarcasm...

No. it's a genuine comment. i find the plusses of removing any association with an institution that has immolated entire generations in multiple countries in pursuit of a flawed anti-democratic monetary system far outweigh any minuses. the fact that it wound up a bunch of lefty *****rs just made it hilarious into the bargain.[DOUBLEPOST=1478617845][/DOUBLEPOST]and i am more than happy to take the long end of a sterling trade with anyone. having lived through the misnamed Black Wednesday, I know where this ends, and it ain't in a lower £.

an institution that has immolated entire generations

I take your point Dave, everyone is entitled to an opinion but I'm pulling the hyperbole alarm on this bit.

You make Brussels sound like the Death Star, just needed to add "as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and we're suddenly silenced" ;)

I take your point Dave, everyone is entitled to an opinion but I'm pulling the hyperbole alarm on this bit.

You make Brussels sound like the Death Star, just needed to add "as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and we're suddenly silenced" ;)

this is not the forum for such a debate, but have you seen the youth unemployment figures in Greece, Italy, Spain etc.? (and considered that as this doesn't include those forced to emigrate away from family and friends for work). no hyperbole needed.

oh no but now Tarquin might need a visa to go interrailing on his gap year, he's been betrayed. cry me a river.

Users who are viewing this thread