Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

I am Guessing only ,the first thing we will hear about DB 16 will be release of a cricket academy with a create a cricket ground feature so people can be busy before new game ?

Just to double check , as I saw it being mentioned somewhere earlier, to the contrary.

DBC16 will be available for the "Old" Consoles ?

Or only Current Consoles ?

There was a Twitter exchange between Kent cricket & @Ross at the weekend about their ground being in the game, potentially both with and without the old tree that used to be in the outfield.

I wanted to post it here but then couldn't find it. I don't know if it got deleted or not, somehow my part of the conversation (where I asked Ross about the tree & he said he'd thought of it) was connected to Dirt Track posts and there was none of the Kent / Big Ant exchange. But it happened, I tells ya!!

Would be great if it's there just to have another county ground option. If it had the tree too, that would just be exceptional.

I hope so!!! I sort of suggested it to BA and then Kent got involved. Now just get the t20 blast f done @Ross

10398370_1589608044662514_2923924390406112452_n.jpg

This was posted on FB Dirt track racing page...Driver holding helmet, maybe a possibility of this the cricket next for celebration and swapping between cap and helmet by the batsman..

yeah look - I love that BA is making lots of games (more $$ means longevity hopefully which means more devs to develop even better games) even if (and especially if) they don't interest me at all. But, I'm only after info on DB16 ie. what the plans are, rough release dates (2016 or 2017), and esp what they're planning to do with the career mode.

@The_Pharoah I agree with you.

Maybe a thread could be made for Big Ant’s other games or just up and coming games in general that is easy to find and remains in the Don Bradman 14 Cricket Forum. On one hand it is a great way to advertise as some gamers might be interested.

But, I'm only after info on DB16 ie. what the plans are, rough release dates (2016 or 2017), and esp what they're planning to do with the career mode.
Aside from telling you that the game is scheduled for Q4 2016 - the reason there's references to the other games is that those are things that can be talked about and shown - while the next Cricket game isn't ready for that yet.

The moment I can say stuff about the greatly expanded career mode and big plans for the rest of the game - this will be the place to read it.

ohhhh Getting very excited for DBC16 :P

Users who are viewing this thread