Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Most probably hitting the ball in some selected areas in scg will give you some kind of points. A Mini game may be

How many times can you hit (insert least favourite politician here) in the nets!!

What's the go with the grade teams in game? Is there any plans for a competition to include real clubs? I remember a few years back when that 'other' game tried to do it... It would have been pretty cool to see that materialize. Anyway im sure it would be an effective ploy to get a bit of additional exposure (an email to my-cricket website, then they forward it on to all clubs that are registered). Anyways looking forward to mid-late Oct, when things start heating up a bit. :)

No spoilers from @Dutch yet, so I'll do it instead...

Another triple hundred for The Don

Ehw65pP.jpg

Nice fun batting min-game coming...

in don bradman 14 the running between the wickets was too fast. I took it upon myself to do some research and the results are as follows. Batsman at the strikers end who's just hit the shot usually takes around 3.5 seconds to reach the non strikers end in real life but takes 2.5 seconds in the game and running from the non strikers end to the strikes end is about 3 seconds in real life and 2 in don bradman. It's small numbers but this is a massive difference. This seriously needs to be adjusted.

in don bradman 14 the running between the wickets was too fast. I took it upon myself to do some research and the results are as follows. Batsman at the strikers end who's just hit the shot usually takes around 3.5 seconds to reach the non strikers end in real life but takes 2.5 seconds in the game and running from the non strikers end to the strikes end is about 3 seconds in real life and 2 in don bradman. It's small numbers but this is a massive difference. This seriously needs to be adjusted.

That's because fielder reaching the ball is also too fast...as of now it is balanced in such way in DBC14 but ross mentioned fielding will take a major overhaul in DBC17...Hope the best is going to come :)

Just had a little go at the recent update.
I know it's still early with everything yet to be added to the game but...This game just looks and feels amazing at the moment. Very smooth for me at 1440p everything maxed @165hz. 180+fps loving it :)
The timing seems to have maybe changed slightly or the outfield but i really like how it is now. Just feels about right but i guess you guys will do much more incredible stuff with that and everything. :)
shots look great much more fluid love the new cut shot i don't quite know how to explain it but 'wristy'? haha :D
Nice variation in edges so far for me had a leading edge playing across the line go to backward point area also inside edge go down fine leg just to name a few. :)

Thank you to all the hard work from everyone at BA and testers :) :thumbs
Looking forward to every Friday now!

One thing i am looking forward to is the look of the pitch details cracks & wear & type hmmm yesssss :D

You can't compare real world to the video game, balance and gameplay come first.

There are a number of things that are done to speed up the play in general as well - it's already too long a game for many people.[DOUBLEPOST=1474782954][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looking forward to every Friday now!

This Friday there will be a big addition!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread