Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

For Home team , Pitch Curator Option Will be the best to implement ...

For Home team , Pitch Curator Option Will be the best to implement ...
For posts like this the ignore button is the best option implemented.

There is nothing wrong in opinion. Pitch curator option is not a bad idea after all.
We have each and evry option already in the pre-match settings the why the fearsome tweak you want another option with the same thing?

No law against having a stupid opinion.

Doesn't make it any less so though

My Sense was It should Allow only for Home Team not for Away tour ... in Career mode ..

If someone is posting which you didnt like just ignore it,than replying that was useless.What i want to point out is , some guys in this forum may be new or not proper in their point of view some times.When we say them its useless, they may have potential to post some valid or game changing feedback later that we may miss out.If you dont like please ignore this post or suggest me if i am wrong.Thanks

If someone is posting which you didnt like just ignore it,than replying that was useless.What i want to point out is , some guys in this forum may be new or not proper in their point of view some times.When we say them its useless, they may have potential to post some valid or game changing feedback later that we may miss out.If you dont like please ignore this post or suggest me if i am wrong.Thanks

Thanks for supporting , I have seen Some of guys have less patience to listen suggestion , May suggestion could have wrong or right , every one have right not to reply on that .

What I want to Show that I had given Suggestion for DBC 17 Version , You can see How many Have been Implemented ... (Mainly for Pre determine Shots)

upload_2016-11-15_21-43-48.png

I think that the region and climate you select when creating the stadiums will or should be the biggest factor in pitch conditions. I get the pitch curator idea but IMO the above choices should dictate pitches. Even the best groundsman in the world couldn't produce a slow low dusty Bunsen in Durham. If BA have implemented it right, we should feel the differences between climates and regions.

I can see that being a feature in a later edition of the game, along with being able roll the wicket between innings.

Users who are viewing this thread