Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

I was not aware word grass makes everyone active here :). Ok Other then grass who played the game kindly comment
- is home/away crowd noise effects in the game ?
- can we toggle on/off timing bar from HUD i.e after playing shot
- is team lineup dynamic or just locked once career started
- is there dynamic ball camera available for running/fielding
Big thanks big ant specially for detail career mode and ranking system.

Last edited:
I was not aware word grass makes everyone active here :). Ok Other then grass who played the game kindly comment
- is home/away crowd noise effects in the game ?
- can we toggle on/off timing bar from HUD i.e after playing shot
- is team lineup dynamic or just locked once career started
- is there dynamic ball camera available for running/fielding
Big thanks big ant specially for detail career mode and ranking system.

Watch the PAX video please, all of those are answered.

It was said very early on that career mode will feature dynamic lineups.

Watch the PAX video please, all of those are answered.

It was said very early on that career mode will feature dynamic lineups.

Dynamic ball camera, toggle timing hud on/off and H/A crowd noise are not mentioned. Or Can u please tell on which minute of that vdo that has answered

Thanks

All I want is for grass to look like it does on TV or IRL ie. drab depending on where you're playing. currently in the beta, it looks way too shiny. Yes I know its a beta but thats all I have to judge on it. I will however reserve judgement until DB17 is in my grubby little paws. From what I've seen to date, no doubt I will be surprised.

Thanks Big Ant Studios

We should set a separate thread purely for people who want to discuss grass. Then it might stop other threads becoming derailed by the topic...and those of us with no interest in discussing the merits, or otherwise, of the grass can avoid the endless wittering on the subject.

Just wondering, if the Form of Australian Cricket Team will have any bearing on the sale of DBC17 in Australia. I hope it will not be the case.

I am assuming the price of DBC 17 to be around 4999 INR for the console version and about 3999 for the PC version.

I am assuming the price of DBC 17 to be around 4999 INR for the console version and about 3999 for the PC version.

I dont know what will be the Price of DBC17, and neither I would like to speculate on it, but I bought DBC14 from Steam @ 44.99 USD on Launch Day on 20th June, 2014.

I dont know what will be the Price of DBC17, and neither I would like to speculate on it, but I bought DBC14 from Steam @ 44.99 USD on Launch Day on 20th June, 2014.
For me when Steam started selling in INR; I got that for 449 INR - that means it will make a huge difference across the borders of India. Comparingly 45*60(USD at that time) - you got it for nearly 2700 rupees. It pretty much makes a huge difference, maybe this time too?

For me when Steam started selling in INR; I got that for 449 INR - that means it will make a huge difference across the borders of India. Comparingly 45*60(USD at that time) - you got it for nearly 2700 rupees. It pretty much makes a huge difference, maybe this time too?
When did you buy it?

There is no discussion; just you stating you dont want sliders. Great. Have a feckin kitkat...
Loving the sliders. Can someone tell me how they work?

For example, adjusting the "Marker Display Time" didn't seem to do anything. If you adjust it to the right or left, what is supposed to happen?

And with "Difficulty" sliders, does adjusting them to the right make the difficulty greater, or less?

Just wondering, if the Form of Australian Cricket Team will have any bearing on the sale of DBC17 in Australia. I hope it will not be the case.

The form of the Aussies won't impact the distribution of the game.

Advertising, prominence, delivery, price, all of these things are up to the wholesaler/distributor.

We are still a *very* niche product, especially without the game having broad licensing.

Users who are viewing this thread