Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Are spinners allowed to bowl at a super slow pace in dbc17 like they were in dbc 14,this made them really hard to play against when playing online especially
Even i want to know that,did you try in academy by bowing slower ones?.I tried but not able to bowl super slow

Note: Below question nothing related to debate just for clarification.Please ignore if you did'nt like thanks

Any one noticed turn/swing/bounce more than normal when sliders changed?

Note: Below question nothing related to debate just for clarification.Please ignore if you did'nt like thanks

Any one noticed turn/swing/bounce more than normal when sliders changed?

I have noticed the difference when you change Max Speed slider and also Drift. But regarding spin and swing, even after setting them to max, I hardly see any difference. Perhaps those sliders are functionally disabled in the beta?

Game will be awesome if the grass looks like this in game...please color up the grass a bit...thanks :)

View attachment 175300

Please stop

If I'm Ross I would actually be thrilled with all this "feedback" about grass (color, quality, patterns etc.) coz if that's the only thing people are nitpicking about then the game must be really good. I mean I would rather people find issues with or pester me about grass color/pattern than core gameplay.

If I'm Ross I would actually be thrilled with all this "feedback" about grass (color, quality, patterns etc.) coz if that's the only thing people are nitpicking about then the game must be really good. I mean I would rather people find issues with or pester me about grass color/pattern than core gameplay.

Wait until people get their hands on the game they will soon find something (always do). It's hard to comment on anything other than looks atm. :)

Wait until people get their hands on the game they will soon find something (always do). It's hard to comment on anything other than looks atm. :)

I'm sure Ross and team will be able to figure out which items need to be considered and what needs to be ignored. But you are correct in the sense that there will never be a "perfect" game which satisfies everyone just like anything else in life. If someone is expecting a video game to play exactly how a game is played out in real life, the person will be disappointed. At the end of the day it's a video game - a representation of a sport - and should be taken as such. As long as the basics are nailed down (e.g., enough time to respond to a delivery, able to play most of the shots commonly played - flick, drives, pulls, hooks, cuts, able to bowl most of the pace/spin deliveries seen in real cricket matches), the AI is challenging enough and the online gameplay is stable enough I'm more than happy.

Ehhh....so I watched the video Twistie3 uploaded on Youtube on 26 October (was posted on here a while ago) and want to know: Is this beta footage or close to the final build? It looks unfinished/dated? The grass textures look like sandstone, really weird/unnatural catching animations, overall look lacks finish? Something's off...not trying to sound like a douche, but it doesnt appear from a visual perspective to be on the same level as DBC14.

Perhaps this is simply old footage, I'm not sure I havent followed this game for a while so I'm out of the loop, but I guess my expectations are a bit off...looks-wise I mean. From the IGN article the new features seem cool enough, but was it mentioned anywhere whether the issues of non-existent edges or superman taileenders have been fixed?

Thanks.

Ehhh....so I watched the video Twistie3 uploaded on Youtube on 26 October (was posted on here a while ago) and want to know: Is this beta footage or close to the final build? It looks unfinished/dated? The grass textures look like sandstone, really weird/unnatural catching animations, overall look lacks finish? Something's off...not trying to sound like a douche, but it doesnt appear from a visual perspective to be on the same level as DBC14.

Perhaps this is simply old footage, I'm not sure I havent followed this game for a while so I'm out of the loop, but I guess my expectations are a bit off...looks-wise I mean. From the IGN article the new features seem cool enough, but was it mentioned anywhere whether the issues of non-existent edges or superman taileenders have been fixed?

Thanks.

It's new footage, but poor quality because it's compressed for Youtube.

Would like additions of the highlighted fielding positions if possible..

Field.png

Well right now we have no idea about the core gameplay as we don't know anything about the AI.

I'd want Australia in this game to be very bad in Asian conditions....:yes:D. I'd love to see that.

I'd want Australia in this game to be very bad in Asian conditions....:yes:D. I'd love to see that.

Would actually be pretty cool if you could adjust player's stats so they perform worse against certain types of bowling in certain conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread