Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

If I'm Ross I would actually be thrilled with all this "feedback" about grass (color, quality, patterns etc.) coz if that's the only thing people are nitpicking about then the game must be really good. I mean I would rather people find issues with or pester me about grass color/pattern than core gameplay.

Yes, that is what I am trying to say...in those premiere videos most of the things look superb except for the grass saturation levels :)

I think if most of ppl pointing grass pattern/color then someone form staff must comment either

- its not present in beta version and would be available in full game
- not present at moment and will look in next patch as ppl demand
- not in this iteration and will look next version

For those who say we must focus on core game-play instead of pointing grass/presentation issue then for them, if tattoo creation milestone achieved in this version then grass stuff is also valuable in cricket game. For game-play, that surely commented once game released and played like dbc14.

I am sure BA has some plans or better thinking for grass stuff as they have done a great job.

One more point, is there HOME/AWAY crowd noise effects in this version?

Once again big THANKS big ANT :)

Every time I see Mani's profile picture I expect an informative post for a brief moment

Indeed.

I'd obviously rather people who aren't Big Ant staff members to avoid using the logo as their avatar.

It should be avoided.

Further, when I'm told someone from BA "must" make a comment, I think most here *know* what's not going to happen.

Its just word of thanks to big ant for great work by using their logo and nothing else.

If grass presentation is irrelevant then what about tattoo in cricket :)

Last edited:
Its just word of thanks to big ant for great work by using their logo and nothing else.

If grass presentation is irrelevant then what about tattoo in cricket :)

Bro, Ross himself had commented about the grass that we should rather look at the final version and then comment on it than using video footage as reference. I think we should respect what he said and wait until we have the game until we speak again on it. If you are not satisfied even after Dec 15, perhaps then you could comment on the grass. So for now this issue can rest.

Bro, Ross himself had commented about the grass that we should rather look at the final version and then comment on it than using video footage as reference. I think we should respect what he said and wait until we have the game until we speak again on it. If you are not satisfied even after Dec 15, perhaps then you could comment on the grass. So for now this issue can rest.
But the grassssssssss.....

So grass makes a comeback again in a discussion. Well, there is no harm as many of us don't have any other topic to discuss until the final game release.

Users who are viewing this thread