Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Any tips for playing towards fine leg on the new game? Can't seem to get it to go behind square at the moment, or at least with any power for it to go anywhere. I'm sure I used to do it on DBC 14 but can't seem to get it right at the moment. In contrast, I could never play the cut shot on DBC 14 but now found that quite easy, haha! Might just be the new control response or whatever.
You hold the RB in and to do bigger shots down fine leg its RB AND LT

Cheers - not quite got it yet, but I think I'm getting there thanks to that. Hadn't tried the button combination before either. Love the lofted shot over the slips down to third man. Going to really enjoy trying some of these in T20s and stuff. I've noticed slog sweeps are in there too. So the precise shots are based for playing behind the wicket or stealing a quick single? Looks good so far. :)

I have always wanted to play the World Cup England 1999 with superb graphics, correct kits, players, stadiums and sponsors. This game i feel has achieved all that and i am really looking forward too see if the great creators on this forum will be interested in making the classic 90's World Cup teams at some point as i think we will pretty much have all the stadiums for it to be possible.

Can a user be banned for being irrelevant in forums, mods?

What type/brand of controllers is everybody using in the academy, been thinking of buying one (as i have a PS4 so that ones not compatible with pc) but need some help?

I'm pretty sure sony sell official usb dongles for ps4 controllers on PC, I'm certain I saw some at jbhifi.

I have used both XBOX 360 and XBOX ONE controllers for Windows! The XBOX One is worth it, and the wireless dongle is availble for XBOX One which makes DBC14 even more fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread