Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

You can customise all the visuals (and indeed full identity data, so name, logo, commentary, home grounds, etc) of the clubs. Since the videos from twistie, there's also the option to select the other opposition clubs (it was randomised in the build at the time of his recording), which you can also edit.

T20 is the only option for the playing format - basically it created the best balance in terms of how long in your career it is until you jump up to domestic level.

When you play club cricket it helps your selection chances in all formats, so it isn't like the T20 club cricket will mean you're forced to play a lot of T20 once at domestic level.

How many clubs do you play at club level?

Will the club team lineups be randomised? will we only meet real life players (obviously obtained from Academy) at domestic level? or are the "real life" players assigned clubs as well and their promotion to domestic level may not be assured? :) somehow I doubt that, I'd like to play against the "real life" players.. Having said that though.... you said players retire and will be promoted upwards from club to domestic etc... potentially we can have a complete random player playing at international level?
Yes - we can't have both fully dynamic line ups and have teams always contain your created players, so while you'll start with the roster you begin the career with, it can change dramatically from there.

I didn't get a response last time so I'll ask again, can you sort the batsmen by their average in the statistics section of career mode?
No.

How many clubs do you play at club level?
Depends on the competition - most are 6 or 8.

What are the factors for selection for next level? How does it vary from easy selection difficulty to hard selection? Also can a player become a batsman at start and turn into allrounder? As in if I start as a batsman say at 5 or 6 and captain gives occasional bowling to me and in those given overs I perform really well, are there chances of the captain giving more chances and making me to take up the role of allrounder?

Number 6 best selling well pre-ordered sports game on Amazon updated regularly every hour. Brilliant!!!!

Attachments

• 2016-12-04 (1).png
    2016-12-04 (1).png
    129.8 KB · Views: 253
DBC 14 comes with our high expectation and lived upto the expectation , Which is normal to any game , but special thing is that It was not Perfect made near to perfect by regular dev support even after the game release . This is the attitude which makes the confidence for customers towards any company.

Also can a player become a batsman at start and turn into allrounder?

Also curious about this. Even if a player might shift from a bowling all rounder to a batting all rounder for example. Also if a player can start out batting in the middle order but eventually move to the top order if they develop well enough. I know we've got dynamic line-ups but not sure how flexible it is with the team roles and stuff.

Also, the other question I had was how much choice we'll have betwen which domestic teams once we get past club level. Is it a choice of a few or can we choose whoever? Once we've chosen, are we then stuck with them, or will players move around between teams and so on, including ourselves?

Users who are viewing this thread