Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Mid-Jan gonna be a lovely time <3

Yep, but early-Jan is going to be awful, haha! I remember the wait last time round! :p

Mind you, I'll probably be editing things for the first week anyway if last time is anything to go by. Unless future team edits will carry over into career mode this time?

Yep, but early-Jan is going to be awful, haha! I remember the wait last time round! :p

Mind you, I'll probably be editing things for the first week anyway if last time is anything to go by. Unless future team edits will carry over into career mode this time?
My second semester will be underway unfortunately!

@MattW Can we set the lawn pattern to plain in the stadium creator?

Has anything been said about being to make changes to teams in career mode yet? I don't care about changing the line ups, but changing kits and grounds would be nice.

I hope when playing 2 players you don't need to have a separate profile for 2nd player can we just use the 1 main profile and a guest can use the same? it was a headache trying to download all the teams for another profile in DBC14

Pretty much every thread. You can even make your own club team if you want.

You are misunderstanding him.

He is asking if he can change the uniforms of teams that are already in a career mode.

The answer to that question is probably different as all the stadiums/uniforms/logos may be set in stone once the career mode starts.

It is actually a fantastic question

Users who are viewing this thread