Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Unfortunately it's all done now for this iteration.

For DBC20 I am really hoping for far far more assets, or even better, a custom asset creator so we can create our own pavillions, stands, media boxes ect.

For now try working with multiple pavillions to create more complex buildings and such.

If any one from BigAnt or Matt can reply ...

Hi BA, will the academy demo continue to be able to be used and have us upload kits/stadiums/players/logos etc after release date? Would be good to still be able to use the academy on pc as it will be easier to upload images for logos etc than on the console academy.

Question to Big Ant Studios, have you guys considered using Denuvo for anti-piracy ? It's quite solid and I love the fact that a lot of Denuvo protected games are not available anywhere :) and it's been like 8 months for some games and there is no crack. Loving it TBH.

Question to Big Ant Studios, have you guys considered using Denuvo for anti-piracy ? It's quite solid and I love the fact that a lot of Denuvo protected games are not available anywhere :) and it's been like 8 months for some games and there is no crack. Loving it TBH.

How do you know there is no crack haha

Waiting last few days for one of best cricket game is very difficult. Thanks big ant studios.

Wow, so judgemental mate. That's not good. Anyways, my cousin keeps asking me to find the crack for him as he can't find it. So, I was pretty intrigued that Far Cry hasn't been broken even after 8 months then I read about Denuvo. They are doing some serious stuff and I am happy for that. I am myself a software engineer so I know what goes into development financing, countless hours of work and what not. And please can people stop jumping to conclusions without understanding the full background, you sure think you look smart but it just looks stupid.

Wow, so judgemental mate. That's not good. Anyways, my cousin keeps asking me to find the crack for him as he can't find it. So, I was pretty intrigued that Far Cry hasn't been broken even after 8 months then I read about Denuvo. They are doing some serious stuff and I am happy for that. I am myself a software engineer so I know what goes into development financing, countless hours of work and what not. And please can people stop jumping to conclusions without understanding the full background, you sure think you look smart but it just looks stupid.

Hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread