Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Aussie guys will be lucky many retailers are showing release date on 16 Dec.Any one know can i import from australia?

Sorry for the noob question i did play 500 hours of dbc14 and i can't remember how it will work for DBC17... When you download a team (for example the creations being done now) and the creator makes updates to the team after i have downloaded them, Will they automatically update my team the next time i start the game up? or do i have to check each team manually and download them? I'm asking because I'm guessing the attributes will change a lot after the first few months from the creators of the teams to get the right balance just like on DBC14.

Sorry for the noob question i did play 500 hours of dbc14 and i can't remember how it will work for DBC17... When you download a team (for example the creations being done now) and the creator makes updates to the team after i have downloaded them, Will they automatically update my team the next time i start the game up? or do i have to check each team manually and download them? I'm asking because I'm guessing the attributes will change a lot after the first few months from the creators of the teams to get the right balance just like on DBC14.
This was something I asked for and suggested in DBC14, would be great if they had something in place, even if its not auto updates, the option to save your favourite creators and have a notification they've updated something would be brilliant. Is it possible? @BigAntStudios @MattW @mikeymerren

@Kiko_97 Yeah it would be great to at-least get a notification pop up for something as i'd forget for months lol

Just search for them and download, you can search specifically for DBC 14 players, or go to "my community" if you uploaded them yourself.

@BigAntStudios Any chance of more updates to the demo/academy to give us PC players something to look forward to while we wait patiently for the PC release?

I notice that the batting and bowling tutorials are not in there yet. They're not essential, but would give us something new to play with. Thanks.

@blockerdave in the search option right at the bottom it says Version. Toggle between 14/17 or both. It's only available for players. The version option isn't there for anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread