Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Some question for who played the game.
How the AI of a batsman and a bowler act?
Does a brute batsman hits lots of sixes?
Does a seamer with higher swing skill bowls lots of swing delivary?
Does a legspinner with brute mentality and good special delivary skill bowls lots of googlies?
Does batsman have a offside or legside preference based on pull/hook/sweep/leg-glance or cut/drive skills?
Does a off spinner come to bowl when there is a left hander and a slow lef arm spinner to right hander most of the time?

I saw some people in mumbai selling DBC 17 from olx.Any one want to buy early approach them

Sooooo... how's that Australian street date going? Has it been broken like a Warney wedding vow yet?

I'm getting very impatient.

Does batsman have a offside or legside preference based on pull/hook/sweep/leg-glance or cut/drive skills?

From looking through the academy, from what I could see, by default the batsmen have no strengths or weaknesses on different shots. If their batting rating is 84, they just have 84 set for every shot so they have no preferences or anything. I don't know if this is something the guys editing the players have been or will be looking at at some point though. It would be nice to have that variation.

Doesn't look like it! Going to go in to JB Hi Fi at lunch to see what they say.
Dont know if they will stock may only arrive today DBC 14 broke street date but cant remember by how ever many days it was, ill wait ever so impatiently for my confirmation text from EB to say its ready....only reason i went EB was for the steel book

I'll know when they have stock at JB
that sounds like an inside source;) BTW love your academy work that youve devoted your time to as well as many others the work is outstanding and credit has to go to @BigAntStudios for actually creating a game engine that allows this to be transferred across platforms, i loved the mods on the pc on DBC 14 and now i can fully enjoy them on console this time around

Xbox one release date Dec 14th 6pm

DBC17 Xbox one release date.png

surely retail get the go ahead before digital

if its released on x1 on the 14th, the shops will need to sell it on the 13th or they will all lose out

Users who are viewing this thread