Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Does anyone know how much space the game occupies on PS4? I'm running out of space and would clear up some space accordingly.

Its 9.97 GB for XBOX One @bharat so will be mostly the same

Is anyone streaming tonight?

Started the game on Ps4, as soon as I click the "Get best" teams option, the game freezes.

Attachments

• 1481577735796900222809.jpg
    1481577735796900222809.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 167
Sorry for asking but when is the game released for PC,and how are some people already playing the game?

Sorry for asking but when is the game released for PC,and how are some people already playing the game?

Probably released on the 16th, and there was a leak of the game in the UAE (I think).

First of all, I am wholeheartedly thankful to the Big Ant Studios for making such an awesome cricket franchise. I remember waiting for Ashes Cricket 2013 only to be heavily disappointed.

In Cricket Academy I have noticed that the speed of fast bowling has slowed down in animation. This makes it better to play shots without premeditation but on the other hand you can play advanced shots against fast pace bowling without problem. Since the release date of the game in consoles is on the 16th of December, will the PC release be out on 16th of January? If piracy is the reason for the delay, maybe it would be better to allow PC players to only play if they login.

Users who are viewing this thread