Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Need help with the camera fluctuations while batting, like if I have set the camera mode to be Batsman (Close) is there anyway to stop the camera from folllowing the ball's trajectory! In DBC 14the camera stayed put on the camera even after the shot is played, the camera fluctuation is not a huge distraction but please do tell me there is a way to stop the fluctuation in DBC 17.

does seem like the camera is fixed to the balls movement - even on broadcast the camera dips as the ball bouncers on the pitch

Need help with the camera fluctuations while batting, like if I have set the camera mode to be Batsman (Close) is there anyway to stop the camera from folllowing the ball's trajectory! In DBC 14the camera stayed put on the camera even after the shot is played, the camera fluctuation is not a huge distraction but please do tell me there is a way to stop the fluctuation in DBC 17.
you got the game now Dap?

This in pro cam is a major concern.
The concept of the watching ball while keeping ur head still is lost.

Just noticed Amazon India releasing DBC17 the 16th of this Month. For both ps4 and xb1.
Screenshot_20161212-160910.png
Screenshot_20161212-160629.png

Is there any chance of a PC release date on 15th Jan? Since the game has officially changed release date to the 16th of this month! Any help?

Hey friends i am 3d and rendering artist so i have created Stadium In 3d softwares. Just started. Soon i will post night vision and environment effects Pls comment.

Attachments

• 2_00000.jpg
    2_00000.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 137
  • 3_00000.jpg
    3_00000.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 136
  • 4_00000.jpg
    4_00000.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 144
  • 5_00000.jpg
    5_00000.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 170
  • night_00000.jpg
    night_00000.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 141
  • night2_00000.jpg
    night2_00000.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Is there any chance of a PC release date on 15th Jan? Since the game has officially changed release date to the 16th of this month! Any help?

I much preferred the idea of a Saturday release to a Sunday release, but I'd still take it, haha!

Appreciate you are proud of your creation but have to ask why put it in a DBC thread??
Sir just want to show my work because now a days this is most visiting page because of your fantastic work of DBC 17 so i didn't find another place to post it.

Users who are viewing this thread