Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Difficulty level? using any sliders?
Interestingly I had bumped up the difficulty for this game. Ill check and update. in office right now[DOUBLEPOST=1481628054][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you sure you don't mean Australia? I thought this was a realistic game after all... :spy

Hahaha no It definitely was New Zealand. Playing Aussies and India today

Hi @MattW and BA I have noticed that when creating the stadiums in the academy the selected sponsors boards do not show up as that in game. In one instance at Adelaide Oval there were Qantas boards where Commonwealth bank boards should be/Toyota where bet365 should be etc. I hope you guys can address this issue as we are putting in a lot of effort to get the correct adboards showing up in the correct areas of the stands to look and give a better experience of your game overall

Twistie's stream was aweome! Should clear any doubts anyone had about the game!

Sorry if it´s been asked before, but do we know the system requirements yet?

I didn't dare join the chat, but just to mention - in September 2018 there's a T20 tournament that Twistie simulated past (note that you won't see things in the calendar if you haven't agreed to play them, hence it becoming empty a lot - best to advance from the main tile), and that alongside the Southern championship, there's one for Asia and one for the Atlantic (so a fancy way of lumping the West Indies in with the four European teams).

Matches will be at multiple stadiums from the hosting team, provided that you have assigned more than one home ground.

And yes, I did see there were a few bugs shown there, we've been hard at work tracking those down and fixing them - we're in the process of preparing a patch, but to some extent we are at the mercy of a tight time window with Sony/Microsoft ahead of Boxing Day Eve and New Years, we hope to have it ready asap though.

Interestingly I had bumped up the difficulty for this game. Ill check and update. in office right now[DOUBLEPOST=1481628054][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hahaha no It definitely was New Zealand. Playing Aussies and India today

You mean through sliders or the normal way?

Umpire pointing out wrong instead of pointing who won the toss. Twistie also mentioned this in the live stream which happened a while back :)...not a big issue but please try to look into this...thanks

dgfdgf.png

One of the things i've noticed is that you can pretty much play tip and run. In quite a lot of the videos i've seen, you can hit straight to, or just to the left/right of the fielder and fairly comfortably make the run. Either the batsmen running between the wickets are too quick, or the fielder isn't getting to/releasing the ball quick enough. Kind of makes shot placement unnecessary if picking up singles/3 to the outfield really easy. Here's a good example where he's pretty much playing hit and run:

Of course, it could be the difficulty setting?

One of the things i've noticed is that you can pretty much play tip and run. In quite a lot of the videos i've seen, you can hit straight to, or just to the left/right of the fielder and fairly comfortably make the run. Either the batsmen running between the wickets are too quick, or the fielder isn't getting to/releasing the ball quick enough. Kind of makes shot placement unnecessary if picking up singles/3 to the outfield really easy. Here's a good example where he's pretty much playing hit and run:

Of course, it could be the difficulty setting?

This is just an elementary batting strategy, isn't it? A few people felt something missing from the last game was the ability to drop the ball into gaps and take runs, rather than just being a "1 or 4" type game.

Users who are viewing this thread