Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Anyone got any tips on playing a late cut shot off the back foot of a spinner? Finding it really hard to get right as compared to off the front foot.

Changed batting and bowling from easy to custom and felt a massive spike in difficulty. would be good to know where easy is on the sliders so we can tweak upwards. hopefully a detailed explanation of what each thing does isnt too far off. seem to be hitting in the dark here. there is some light to be found in greatness. turn on the lights. show us the way BAS

The academy is broken for me. Whenever I try to download a team my game crashes and it sends me back the xbox home screen. This happening to anyone else?

@BigAntStudios just downloaded dbc 17 on PS4 and really happy that it is available on psn store in Canada . So far everything is good really like the way commentator is speaking in between the review also love that and the music on every six and in between every over is brilliant addition good job. So far everything is good except one issue @MattW in single player mode there is no option for fielding 1 or fielding 2 camera under running camera. Last time dbc 14 had that option. Is that possible if that will be included?

does anybody know to select different kits when touring, for example I have made a tour of Aus tour UAE (vs Pakistan) and for the ODI kit they are wearing the VB ODI Kit instead of Qantas ODI kit. I remember in DBC 14 when selecting different line ups we could change the kits aswell? any help guys

Some of the bugs being reported seem really worryingly bad. People are saying the commentary could be the worst ever heard in a sports game, which isnt a great tag to have... DBC14 had a lot of bugs when it first came out too. I hope a lot of the shocking things Im seeing/hearing on youtube get ironed out soon.

This kind of stuff is really off putting when it comes down to the decision of putting in my hard earned to buy it, when there are a lot of quality sports games around the place going for the same price. Personally, as an average consumer, Ill need more convincing to boost my confidence in the product. Even the trailer was dodgy. Not a great start - I wonder if its been a little rushed to get it out before Christmas.

Hopefully we get some thorough patches. Stat.

Saying that, it looks like it has a lot of promise if it works properly.

as with any title these days there are always bugs look at AAA titles from EA such as Battlefield the amount of bugs that has had, so judge away im no fanboying at the moment either im just stating a fact, sure theres problems i can live with them because i know @BigAntStudios will do what they can to improve and fix the bugs and the game like they did on the previous version, you dont get that level of dedication from the big companies

in reference to the LBW shout looking at it it looks not out even using the big lines in replay leg stump is nearly visable i woulndt be too discouraged by it and bowler confidence and keeper was minimal shouldnt of reviewed anyway, but yes i agree it looks like a bug is there with the review system and yes they will no doubt fix it.

Dont judge a book by its cover if by watching the game play you dont like it then dont buy it wait a few months for the bugs to be fixed. no one has said to run out and buy it straight away.

also there is a procedure for reporting bugs[DOUBLEPOST=1481853455][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just not sure my PC would run it well tbh. Would probably have waited otherwise.

Main change is from xb as my last console was a 360.

Just need the game - no dispatch email yet!
haha i was the same i dont think my pc would last the GPU has so far been rebuilt twice poor thing im not one for online but will be hunkering down for a long career!

Just starting a career mode and was wondering how to make one of the downloaded bats available for my created player?

Just starting a career mode and was wondering how to make one of the downloaded bats available for my created player?
First, you have to create your player from the player creator in academy and assign the bat to your created player. Then just load your created player when starting career mode.

First, you have to create your player from the player creator in academy and assign the bat to your created player. Then just load your created player when starting career mode.
Yeah but how do you assign the bat? It just comes up with a search box?

Users who are viewing this thread