Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

If anyone could play a game in one of my created English grounds I will love you eternally.

Want to see how the crowds fill them.

Anyone able to change the colours of pads/gloves? In DBC14 you could but I can't see any colour selector.

Automatically takes the team colours I think. I noticed that last night when I was giving a player a separate hat for fielding.

I was just wondering how I can find the BBL Teams? Which user created them? I have found Brisbane, Perth, Hobart and Adelaide so far on PS4 academy but can't locate the other teams anywhere. Fantastic work whoever is responsible for these though!

I was just wondering how I can find the BBL Teams? Which user created them? I have found Brisbane, Perth, Hobart and Adelaide so far on PS4 academy but can't locate the other teams anywhere. Fantastic work whoever is responsible for these though!

Those are the only ones uploaded so far

Wait! I am serious, I thought it was updated weekly regardless of the consoles release! Sorry to say but this reply really made me upset :(
The game has released officially mate, now why would they work on this mate...Sorry if that upset you but now they would be on to getting the bugs out of the game..

Does anyone know if the AUS State teams have been uploaded yet?

The game has released officially mate, now why would they work on this mate...Sorry if that upset you but now they would be on to getting the bugs out of the game..
That's a better answer mate! It would keep us engrossed in the academy while we would wait for the PC Version, not that it is necessary!

Did my part. :)

Thanks to Ross and the BigAnt team for all the hard work and I look forward to seeing how things evolve over time.

Attachments

• DSC05724.JPG
    DSC05724.JPG
    417.1 KB · Views: 112
That's a better answer mate! It would keep us engrossed in the academy while we would wait for the PC Version, not that it is necessary!
They dont own you entertainment until the pc version releases: two options are available,

1. Buy a console and the game
2. Wait

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread