Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Let us know when you upload your higher res versions.

That's not what I meant, and having spent many hours making graphics for DBC 14 I do understand the effort that goes into it. The image quality as uploaded appears fine, it's just in match the images appear much lower quality than they appear in the academy.

We're committed to fixing any issues found of note, that said, it's pretty hard to work out what are real issues, and not when;

a) dicks that don't have the game that make comments as if they have it - total railroading us.
b) comments about someone else's stream that may or may not be pixelated based on so many factors that it has me itching for the ignore button.
c) those that play the game WITHOUT downloading the patch and then report issues (FFS!!!!!) - I respect the purchase but PLEASE download the patch before commenting or streaming!

Hi Ross, here are some screenshots. It's not exactly a big deal, and if it's expected behaviour I can understand it from an optimisation point of view, but they do appear to be lower quality than could be achieved on DBC 14. Here are some screenshots of the issue:

xbMSWus.jpg

ECzmWm7.jpg

BOdSQF2.jpg

DggymOY.jpg

It's particularly jarring when you have those beautiful BIGANT stumps in view.

I was also going to mention those kit issues above ^ But wasn't sure if it was done that way for performance on the consoles. When i downloaded the update it was only 700mb or so on my xbox one S. I thought it was supposed to be 1.2gb? or am i mistaken? Really enjoying playing DBC17 atm great fun :) Thank you everyone at BA :thumbs

Edit: My Version is v0.1.0.1.0749

Last edited:
In DBC14 batting camera to broadcast and running camera to fielding 1 is the best combination and it is missing in 17 :(..Can only see batting far, batting close and broadcast in running cameras. Is there any possibility of adding it back. Thanks

We're committed to fixing any issues found of note, that said, it's pretty hard to work out what are real issues, and not when;

a) dicks that don't have the game that make comments as if they have it - total railroading us.
b) comments about someone else's stream that may or may not be pixelated based on so many factors that it has me itching for the ignore button.
c) those that play the game WITHOUT downloading the patch and then report issues (FFS!!!!!) - I respect the purchase but PLEASE download the patch before commenting or streaming!
How to download patch Ross

Hey guys just a quick one I'm thinking of getting g the game when it's released in the UK but want to know if the real names,kits and bats are easy to get on Xbox one? If so how do I get these?

If someone could help i would be very grateful

Thanks

How do you actually take an outfield catch?? Its clearly not RS up like in DBC 14

how do i view my average at club level without waiting until i bat in game? stats menu seems to just show runs scored balls faced and bowling stats
Welcome to DBC 17 my friend. The answer is you can't.

I played my first international game yesterday and noticed that even when the batsmen defends the ball or leaves it, the umpire kinda start running and all of a sudden stops. Did anybody noticed this bug.

Also, after playing the game i have noticed that gameplay wise the AI has become more smarter. Batting is not easy and same goes with bowling. But I have to say the graphics has been compromised a little bit as compared to DBC 14. What do you guys think?

Just tried some of the gameplay sliders in the PC demo. What's the best balance people have found so far? I tried moving the pace up to 60-65 and that seemed an improvement without being unplayable, but I don't know if other people have found anything better so far? I did try going up to 70-75, but it seemed a bit too quick given that I don't want to be pre-meditating shots again. I don't know if it causes frame rate issues if you bump it up though. It already stutters occasionally for me, but that's probably my computer more than anything.

Folks, quick question regarding batting... I was so pre-occupied with trying to hit through the cover region that I didn't notice it earlier that I'm struggling to hit shots behind square on the leg side as well. Anyone have any ideas how i can flick/glance/hit ball behind square (Fine Leg or Long Leg regions)? I was playing a odi and came across a field with no deep fielder in the Fine Leg region and decided to make the most of it. But no matter which shots I tried or how late or early I timed the ball, the ball went to or around Square Leg. It's almost as if the area behind Backward Square Leg is off limits similar to the Cover region.

Users who are viewing this thread