Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

now they would be on to getting the bugs out of the game..

Without wanting to be too critical, I'm amazed some of the bugs being mentioned apparently haven't been noticed or fixed before the game has been released to the paying public on consoles...again...

As a PC gamer, it doesn't directly affect me because I have to wait anyway, but it does seem odd. I bought the last game and encouraged plenty of other people to do the same, and I'm doing it again this time round, eagerly anticipating getting stuck into the game, so I'm not being deliberately critical of Big Ant or anything, just curious as to how it's allowed to happen. It's not that long ago that developers didn't have the choice of fixing things later after all.

how do i view my average at club level without waiting until i bat in game? stats menu seems to just show runs scored balls faced and bowling stats

For people's objectives in career mode has anyone had 2 easy objectives that would get done in the first season then 1 huge one? I'm a bowling all-rounder and they have asked me to face 350 deliveries, 50 dot balls and then take 190 wickets. Anyone else have a objective that will be quite hard to achieve?

They dont own you entertainment until the pc version releases: two options are available,

1. Buy a console and the game
2. Wait
Did u read the phrase "... it isn't necessary..." ? I have no problem, it was just a general question (I did not know updates till the release date, meant till the release date of the consoles). No worries, will take the 2. Wait option!

For people's objectives in career mode has anyone had 2 easy objectives that would get done in the first season then 1 huge one? I'm a bowling all-rounder and they have asked me to face 350 deliveries, 50 dot balls and then take 190 wickets. Anyone else have a objective that will be quite hard to achieve?
Yes, my first three were 14 sixes, 350 runs and 122 wickets as a batting allrounder have completed 350 runs and got 4 maidens then face 300 deliveries now (other two still uncompleted). But I feel the rewards you get justify the difficulty of each objective so I see nothing wrong with it.

Yes, my first three were 14 sixes, 350 runs and 122 wickets as a batting allrounder have completed 350 runs and got 4 maidens then face 300 deliveries now (other two still uncompleted). But I feel the rewards you get justify the difficulty of each objective so I see nothing wrong with it.
That's alright then, I thought maybe you need to complete these objectives and then you will get selected for your domestic team?

The resolution of images on downloaded kits are quite low aren't they. Looks like the resolution used at greater distance. Is this meant to be something for performance, or was it some kind of error?

Did Llewelynf upload all his kits yet?
They were amazing when i saw them in a thread . Especially the indian kit.
I searched but couldn't find them in the game .

I have two questions this morning. Firstly is there any news on when get best will work? I assume it will take a while to get everything sorted.

And secondly, i havent managed to grab one reflex catch. I move the left stick so it goes inside the circle and then it gets dropped. Do i need to do anything with the right stick?

Thanks!

Is there auto hide or hide option for the the opponent name in the online gameplay?

Screenshot (17).png

The resolution of images on downloaded kits are quite low aren't they. Looks like the resolution used at greater distance. Is this meant to be something for performance, or was it some kind of error?

Let us know when you upload your higher res versions.

We're committed to fixing any issues found of note, that said, it's pretty hard to work out what are real issues, and not when;

a) dicks that don't have the game that make comments as if they have it - total railroading us.
b) comments about someone else's stream that may or may not be pixelated based on so many factors that it has me itching for the ignore button.
c) those that play the game WITHOUT downloading the patch and then report issues (FFS!!!!!) - I respect the purchase but PLEASE download the patch before commenting or streaming!

Apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere...

I've started a career and created my local club team instead of selecting one from the list.

Is there anywhere for me to edit the player names in the created club so I can have all my club mates in the team with me instead of random names?

Also I edited a couple of different uniforms for the team but don't seem to be able to select these for use in a game?

Cheers

Last edited:
ce-34878-0 I keep getting this error, anyone else having this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread