Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Has anyone had any clean bowleds with the batsmen on the drive or defending yet in DBC17 when bowling? Everything seems a bit solid and the batsman a bit impenetrable compared with DBC14.

Line up cant be edited properly there is a bug in there. As in my case when i click the player to swap another copy of that player appears and lineup totally messed up :)

For kit you need to change in teams uniform where as i like the kit change option as in dbc14 and in current version its no more

Has anyone had any clean bowleds with the batsmen on the drive or defending yet in DBC17 when bowling? Everything seems a bit solid and the batsman a bit impenetrable compared with DBC14.

I am bowling with a right hand off spinner in career, had a few clean bowleds, one round legs when batter tried a leg glance, one when playing back to a full ball, mostly getting wickets to catches, over the top drives not getting over an infielder's head or an impossible keeper catch when batter late upper cuts! (DBC14 had this problem in the early days as well - remember SUPER HUMAN fielders debacle!)

I have had a slew of them, and I have only played a couple of T20s and one five-over game. All of these dismissals, save for one, were effected by spin bowlers. However, I should warn you that I have made some serious changes to some of the bowling modifiers. This obviously means my experience might just be different from yours on account of said modifications.

Line up cant be edited properly there is a bug in there. As in my case when i click the player to swap another copy of that player appears and lineup totally messed up :)

For kit you need to change in teams uniform where as i like the kit change option as in dbc14 and in current version its no more

As it seems we can allot a few kits to one team there should be an option like DBC14 to select kit before a match, i am sure this must be a fault which hopefully BigAnt will fix.

Although it could also be the fact that as kits now have custom logos which could be a reason it is hard to add so many custom kit selections before a match as the loading times might slow down!

I have had a slew of them, and I have only played a couple of T20s and one five-over game. All of these dismissals, save for one, were effected by spin bowlers. However, I should warn you that I have made some serious changes to some of the bowling modifiers. This obviously means my experience might just be different from yours on account of said modifications.

Oh fair enough. I've done about three days of test cricket on Pro and Normal and havent had one satisfying bowled where you beat the batsman, and only one LBW.

Guys my game is always crashing when ever I try to download a team from Academy or play a tour or a single match in exhibition the game just shuts down and I get this error message!

Attachments

• 20161217_114848.jpg
    20161217_114848.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 201
Guys my game is always crashing when ever I try to download a team from Academy or play a tour or a single match in exhibition the game just shuts down and I get this error message!
Select the 'report problem' option and send through the report with the vide whenever you get such an error.

You are likely experiencing a problem related to players that have censored names. As far as I am aware people have only experienced that issue with the downloaded Afghanistan and South African teams, deleting those or all modified teams from the academy and then commencing tours again should resolve it for the time being.

A patch is with Microsoft/Sony that will resolve this, we hope to have it available ASAP.

Just watching the demo game when nothing is pressed on main menu for a while. Just saw a beauty of a wicket, Short ball bottom edged onto arm then up into the air and caught :) Simply beautiful.

Select the 'report problem' option and send through the report with the vide whenever you get such an error.

You are likely experiencing a problem related to players that have censored names. As far as I am aware people have only experienced that issue with the downloaded Afghanistan and South African teams, deleting those or all modified teams from the academy and then commencing tours again should resolve it for the time being.

A patch is with Microsoft/Sony that will resolve this, we hope to have it available ASAP.

I dont think its to do with the afghanistan and south african teams, i have downloaded both from the academy and i dont get any errors like the one Ramz is getting. I downloaded the Lleflywn teams.

BJ Watling was censored when I downloaded the NZ team made by the guys here too, in case that helps. :)

From what I've seen in the video's that have been streamed, the game seems to suffer from the same problems as the previous one, in that the batmen hardly ever leave or block the ball, instead preferring to play a shot to everything. There are far too many aerial shots also which will result in lots of cheap wickets. The bowleds I have seen, have been from the batsman missing the line by a huge margin, just like in DBC14, which is disappointing.

[Playing DBC17 on XBOX ONE]

Currently I can't get the best teams (i.e. real names) from the academy as from what I understand it's very early to have community created teams rated and stuff.
My question was if I start a career now, will the names and other AI player data change accordingly after I update those when the 'get best' feature is available? Or I'll be stuck with the made up names with this career and will have to start new career to see the changes with real name'd teammates/opponents?

Also, is there a way to see career player statistics? [i.e. my ODI strike rate/Test average etc.]

Thanks for a great game! @BigAntStudios

From what I've seen in the video's that have been streamed, the game seems to suffer from the same problems as the previous one, in that the batmen hardly ever leave or block the ball, instead preferring to play a shot to everything. There are far too many aerial shots also which will result in lots of cheap wickets. The bowleds I have seen, have been from the batsman missing the line by a huge margin, just like in DBC14, which is disappointing.
This is where the hack had some lovely Bowles through the gate!!0

Users who are viewing this thread