Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Will the player data change in current career after "Get Best" is available from academy?

[Playing DBC17 on XBOX ONE]

Currently I can't get the best teams (i.e. real names) from the academy as from what I understand it's very early to have community created teams rated and stuff.
My question was if I start a career now, will the names and other AI player data change accordingly after I update those when the 'get best' feature is available? Or I'll be stuck with the made up names with this career and will have to start new career to see the changes with real name'd teammates/opponents?

Also, is there a way to see career player statistics? [i.e. my ODI strike rate/Test average etc.]

Thanks.

Has anyone had any clean bowleds with the batsmen on the drive or defending yet in DBC17 when bowling? Everything seems a bit solid and the batsman a bit impenetrable compared with DBC14.

I've gotten a few bowled, including a couple of Starc specials. Got a chance to use Wade's catch phrase today as well.

Will the player data change in current career after "Get Best" is available from academy?

[Playing DBC17 on XBOX ONE]

Currently I can't get the best teams (i.e. real names) from the academy as from what I understand it's very early to have community created teams rated and stuff.
My question was if I start a career now, will the names and other AI player data change accordingly after I update those when the 'get best' feature is available? Or I'll be stuck with the made up names with this career and will have to start new career to see the changes with real name'd teammates/opponents?

Also, is there a way to see career player statistics? [i.e. my ODI strike rate/Test average etc.]

Thanks.
The teams are locked once you start a career mode so you will need to restart your career mode after selecting get best to get the most up to date squads

How do you change the colour of hats, helmets, gloves etc...? The colour option doesn't exist or is blanked out even when selecting not to use team kit. Thanks!

yep, only way to change the colour of gloves is to do it within the team uniforms, so everyone in the team will be have the same.

Not sure who was in here asking for the tutorials to be included in the Academy demo for PC, but having just watched through them on YouTube, I wouldn't be too bothered about it. If you've ever played DBC 14, or you've experimented with the controls in the demo Ground Practice this time, then you really shouldn't need them. It's a good summary of the basics for people unfamiliar with the game, but there's no mention of shots that use different button combinations (slog sweeps, lofted precise shots, etc) or the different options you have when advancing down the crease apart from the normal one (R2/RT to hit it along the ground, right stick down to block, etc). You're better off just playing the practice modes already there and experimenting really.

Select the 'report problem' option and send through the report with the vide whenever you get such an error.

You are likely experiencing a problem related to players that have censored names. As far as I am aware people have only experienced that issue with the downloaded Afghanistan and South African teams, deleting those or all modified teams from the academy and then commencing tours again should resolve it for the time being.

A patch is with Microsoft/Sony that will resolve this, we hope to have it available ASAP.

I havent downloaded ANY teams logo or ANYTHING, getting that same error randomly -- have sent through 4 reports.

When is the PC release date on Steam? Can't seem to find it.

Users who are viewing this thread