Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Yeah in my case gully fielder just stopped all my perfectly timed cut shots. He looked like catching but only just stopped those.

Late cuts against spinner are a hazard and very high risk option IMO. The wkt keeper somehow pre-meditates the shot (not the edge but the shot) and is in a position 5-6 feet away to snaffle the shot (again not an edge)

img_6785-jpg.178124
Can someone please fix this thing ASAP? It's been happening a lot in career mode. Specially during the start of a new over, my batsmen is taking stance all the way at bowlers crease. I have attached a screenshot

Save and exit fixes it for now, also do you have to put it in every single thread?

anyone know how these work? Unless I'm being thick, this doesnt work in the same way as adding skill points to specific batting, bowling and fielding skills. I've also noticed that they do not increase when your player levels up.

Ive played over half a season and my allrounders cardio fitness is stuck on 22, meaning he's blowing out of his backside after 8 balls into his spelll.....

Soz to spam, anyone got any ideas?

I downloaded few players from the academy. But I am not able to find them in My Players list or All Players List. where are these downloaded players getting saved ?

When creating a player it takes so long to find the name you want in the commentary names..its there a faster way to search the name faster..I am sorry for being stupid lol.

This is a small issue. I do not know if any Xbox One users have tried to stream games on twitch. I for one was not able to stream games on twitch. It showed me some error message which I contacted to Twitch team. I was told it often happens with new games and probably this game isnt cleared for broadcasting via Twitch. Has anyone else who is using Xbox One faced this issue?

Users who are viewing this thread