Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Brother! Mattw is from Big ant! So you got your answer! They are checking the thread regularly!

Matt because of this post of kamrul. I tagged you.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. It's also annoying... find new material.

in the interest of getting new confirmed information, can Matt perhaps confirm the removal of the step outside leg to leave a ball just missing off-stump animation?

played DBC14 for the first time in ages yesterday. NOTHING in the game is more annoying than that. shows a complete misunderstanding of cricket from the bowler's perspective.

in the interest of getting new confirmed information, can Matt perhaps confirm the removal of the step outside leg to leave a ball just missing off-stump animation?
I can't - in that I haven't personally been following what animation changes have been made - but I certainly pass that on tomorrow to see what the status is.

BA just confirmed that it's a Q4 release this year, and that it will be "Don Bradman Cricket 17".

BA just confirmed that it's a Q4 release this year, and that it will be "Don Bradman Cricket 17".
Don Bradman Cricket 2 or just Cricket 2 without Don Bradman license?

I like the year numbering somehow..Feels like a complete edition..Whereas cricket 2 or DBC 2 would for me feel like a mobile game..Maybe if they do release a mobile version in the future that name can be kept as a possible title..

Don Bradman Cricket 2 or just Cricket 2 without Don Bradman license?

In the absence of a better license it would make sense to stick with DBC, yes, but with the success of the first I'd have hoped that there would be no shortage of opportunities for something a bit more high profile.

In the absence of a better license it would make sense to stick with DBC, yes, but with the success of the first I'd have hoped that there would be no shortage of opportunities for something a bit more high profile.
You mean licensing the game with current gen player?

why do you think it's such a poor license?

also, they've confirmed previously likelihood of regional box stars under the DBC license - e.g. a madden-style arrangement

Users who are viewing this thread