Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

I love DBC 14, it's a great game. The only thing I dislike is the commentary, it can get super annoying at times. I hope you guys can find some new commentators for DBC 17 :P

Again, please don't take this the wrong way - I appreciate everything you guys did for us and enjoy playing DBC immensely.
or better , if they can give option of customized commentary , i mean to say we can update with our own voice :)

or better , if they can give option of customized commentary , i mean to say we can update with our own voice :)
Don't you think you guys are asking for too much! And it's unnecessary too.

If you want "custom commentary" put the existing commentary on mute and talk to yourself. Make sure to do it really loudly.

To be honest commentary is at the bottom of my priority list when it comes to improvements from DBC 14. That's because I play with the commentary muted because the background ambient sounds are that brilliant. No matter how good the commentary is I'd still probably do that after a few matches. It means you can listen to whatever you want while you're playing in the background as well.

To be honest commentary is at the bottom of my priority list when it comes to improvements from DBC 14. That's because I play with the commentary muted because the background ambient sounds are that brilliant. No matter how good the commentary is I'd still probably do that after a few matches. It means you can listen to whatever you want while you're playing in the background as well.

Great point, what you said made me think that this could be the next step for cricket games. You mentioned background sounds are great and I think BA can capitalize on this to compensate for the commentary. I don't think we've ever had chants in a cricket game as of yet, so that'd be great if they can add team chants along with other sounds you generally hear when watching cricket and playing it.

It is massively personal taste but I dont understand people complaining about commentary or want to customize commentary, how strange it will be if I am found playing the game and talking to myself :D.

I would really love to see better game play options realities like form,stamina,conditions and realistic AI in effect.

how strange it will be if I am found playing the game and talking to myself

I do at-home commentary with the cat. Quality banter...

...moving on...

Users who are viewing this thread