Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

why do you think it's such a poor license?

also, they've confirmed previously likelihood of regional box stars under the DBC license - e.g. a madden-style arrangement

So are they going to have a full licensed game... or atleast an official patch after the game with all the corrections like correct name, dress code, etc will work great... YEAH! an official patch from BIG ANT STUDIOS after the official release of game

What are you talking about?

So are they going to have a full licensed game... or atleast an official patch after the game with all the corrections like correct name, dress code, etc will work great... YEAH! an official patch from BIG ANT STUDIOS after the official release of game

Big Ant have that out already... it's called DBC Academy.

The commentators in this link(RLL3) are really good as they look excited while comentating they really have better atmosphere than DBC 14 comentators
i guess if its the same company then it can be done for DBC17 also.
Music in the background of Replays also a big part in creating the atmosphere.
And if possible in the cricket Acadamy let us add the regional music which can be played while on Replays and also should be played while the next batsman comming on the crease or when the drinks break.

Big Ant have that out already... it's called DBC Academy.

WHERE CAN I GET THAT PATCH FROM... CAN YOU GIVE ME THE LINK?? I loved DBC 14 but stopped playing because of false names of players, league teams (like teams of IPL)... just seemed to be unrealistic... so thought it was better to play EA CRICKET 07 with GM SUDIOZ SRT 14/15 patch... atleast proper names and team kits... looks realistic.... FOR DBC 14 , I searched the net and found few patches (not the ones from BIG ANT)... but those patches made the game even more dull.... so can you please provide me the link for the official BIG ANT DBC patch you just mentioned.... I searched for the link in BIG ANT forums but could not get it

WHERE CAN I GET THAT PATCH FROM... CAN YOU GIVE ME THE LINK?? I loved DBC 14 but stopped playing because of false names of players, league teams (like teams of IPL)... just seemed to be unrealistic... so thought it was better to play EA CRICKET 07 with GM SUDIOZ SRT 14/15 patch... atleast proper names and team kits... looks realistic.... FOR DBC 14 , I searched the net and found few patches (not the ones from BIG ANT)... but those patches made the game even more dull.... so can you please provide me the link for the official BIG ANT DBC patch you just mentioned.... I searched for the link in BIG ANT forums but could not get it
Have you got the game legally? If so,
You will be prompted for the option to "get best" when you start the game.
If you have to download from this forum, then first step is to do this-

Can't download? Read this to find out how to get access. - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads on PlanetCricket Forums

Never, ever, use get best.

so can you please provide me the link for the official BIG ANT DBC patch you just mentioned

It's called owning the game legally. It's not a patch.

Idiot....play a record....

Have you got the game legally? If so,
You will be prompted for the option to "get best" when you start the game.
If you have to download from this forum, then first step is to do this-

Can't download? Read this to find out how to get access. - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads on PlanetCricket Forums

of course he hasn't got the game legally, it was obvious from his first post!

we are dealing here with someone who
  • is a thief
  • is stupid enough to think that Big Ant will put out an "official" crack of their own game with real players and uniforms that aren't in the retail game
  • thinks in the absence of that it's better to play a pirated cricket 07
can we not just ignore him and move on?

Last edited:
Just listening to my favourite Bangles track: "Just another not-owned Friday!"*++

*a joke
++ penned by Prince for those who didnt know

There definitely won't be a full ICC licence or anything including the bigger teams, however I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few more licenced things in the game than there were in DBC14

There definitely won't be a full ICC licence or anything including the bigger teams, however I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few more licenced things in the game than there were in DBC14

Absolutely agree and I think we need to have a measured approach to this as a community. We may well be surprised but the overwhelming majority are of the opinion that: Gameplay > Pretty Things.

Licenses are great for marketing reasons but gameplay is better for cricket gaming reasons! Not that you can't have both but I think our focus should be around suggesting gameplay improvements and concepts while there is still time rather than going round in circles with what Tindoolka to sign.

Users who are viewing this thread