Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Heals is alright I reckon. I like the idea about using a tv network though. I've always enjoyed watching the ch9 broadcasts when test series are there. Sky Sports are pretty good too.

They shake your hand, you shake theirs. It's a natural alliance, really. Channel 9 and the classic "World Series" is synonymous, globally, with cricket. The commentary, the grounds, the incredible matches, you'd be hard pressed to find a cricket supporter anywhere that couldn't hum the theme music...

They shake your hand, you shake theirs. It's a natural alliance, really. Channel 9 and the classic "World Series" is synonymous, globally, with cricket. The commentary, the grounds, the incredible matches, you'd be hard pressed to find a cricket supporter anywhere that couldn't hum the theme music...
@Biggs could you hum it for me?...I don't think I've heard it. English cricket broadcasts from the BBC (sadly now only on Radio...but with the brilliant TMS) have always been associated with Soul Limbo by Booker T and the MG's...I'd love to be able to swap out the DBC music for this.

@Biggs could you hum it for me?...I don't think I've heard it. English cricket broadcasts from the BBC (sadly now only on Radio...but with the brilliant TMS) have always been associated with Soul Limbo by Booker T and the MG's...I'd love to be able to swap out the DBC music for this.

It's called "Theme from Bluey".

WRT Soul Limbo, there's some similar tunes out there... :)

^this guy, etc

Happy memories when codemasters use to be great for doing unusual games of interest like cricket and great escape etc ..
Sad end now just making the same racing game with different titles.

Sad end now just making the same racing game with different titles.

trust me, dirt rally is very different from any other racing game they've recently done in that its really a great game

do get it; its a fab game. Especially if you have a wheel and pedals; its almost up with Richard Burns Rally, and its much, much easier to set up.

Although I will say that we're probably close to Steam's summer sale, so perhaps it might be worth waiting for a few weeks.

Can we have cameras that enable local play to be possible. Like the old Lara camera? Me and my mate struggled with the controls and the angles it was horrible! Big flaw to us. Any advice on this? Inverting bowlers options was horrendous!

do get it; its a fab game. Especially if you have a wheel and pedals; its almost up with Richard Burns Rally, and its much, much easier to set up.

Although I will say that we're probably close to Steam's summer sale, so perhaps it might be worth waiting for a few weeks.
Fantastic game! 26.4 GB of pure class and fun!!

Can we have cameras that enable local play to be possible. Like the old Lara camera? Me and my mate struggled with the controls and the angles it was horrible! Big flaw to us. Any advice on this? Inverting bowlers options was horrendous!

Local multi-player controls are sort of broken. I don't see how the game can work in offline multi-player mode without a vertically split screen option.

Local multi-player controls are sort of broken. I don't see how the game can work in offline multi-player mode without a vertically split screen option.
Hey! I never even thought of split screen...great idea! Are u listening Big Ant? I mean some people do still actually get together in the same room to game!

Users who are viewing this thread