Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

- Will there be Team career other than player career? Team career means whole calendar year till World Cup (at least 4 years) and you play with your favorite team accordingly and additionally proceed in rankings
- Do we have team ranking system in this iteration
- Please improve spin bowling as we want to see spin/turn instaed of high RPM and see very very minute turn or even not. Spin ball must spin like real e.g. murli,warne balls etc atleast if we further select leg or off turn balls

Will there be any more anti-aliasing options in DBC17? DBC14 only has FXAA and in the Academy beta this is also the only choice. It would be nice to have MSAA as well; it's more resource intensive but looks much better - in DBC14 to get around that I downsampled the game from a higher resolution (2880x1620 to 1920x1080) and the game still performed great and looked much improved, so maybe I'll be able to do that again but perhaps not to such a high resolution as last time.

A little bug of mine is that I would love the option to change my characters appearance while throughout my career so maybe I could change their hairstyle or age them a little. Also I would love the option of what kind of shirt you would like to wear so a short sleeve or long sleeve etc. Does anyone know if these will be implemented into the new game?

I would U19 fast bowlers to have slower bowling arm speed (animation wise) and as they grow up and add more strength the bowling arm animation can speed up to give impression of faster bowling speed.

It would be great if there is some sort of visual sim mode in coach/manager mode where you can order your team players in real time like when to attack ,when defend , setting the line/length/field of your bowlers ,keep certain batsmen on strike especially if the other is tailender just like Cricket Captain games.

One thing I was fairly pleased with in DB14 was that the players in field had different shirt or jumper combos. I'm sure this will be the same or improved upon in DB17. It was odd to see jumpers sometimes worn in 90f but it was better to have it than not.

I would like to see the pitch's conditions as in EA cricket 07 before the toss to decide whether to bat or bowl first.

Users who are viewing this thread